Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 147

Thread: [LS] TysToyBox.com

  1. #1
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    [LS] TysToyBox.com
    Hello Everyone,

    I am pleased to announce the newest program to be managed by Suluta Affiliate Marketing Services:



    Today's online shopper searches for product by brand, a distinct difference between e-commerce and traditional "brick & mortar" retailing. We sell the full breadth officially licensed products available for each brand, and it is now the largest singe retailer for such popular brands as The Wiggles, the Doodlebops (a TTB exclusive), Teen Titans, Strawberry Shortcake, The Koala Brothers, LazyTown, and more.

    Here are some search volumes for June 2006 on Overture:

    Wiggles - 105,469
    Teen Titans - 63,160
    Doodlebops - 33,927

    We have the largest selection of Wiggles merchandise, and are the exclusive provider of Doodlebops merchandise.

    Program Details

    Commission: 5 - 8%
    Network: Linkshare
    Cookie Duration: 45 days (for ABW members, email me your LS username, and I will send you the private offer)
    Datafeed: Not Yet But Coming Soon! I will post here and in the Free Datafeed forum once it is available.
    GoldenCan: As soon as we have a datafeed!

    Click Here To Join!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Nunez; November 13th, 2006 at 04:10 PM.

  2. #2
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    We need a way to deep link to specific pages, as the navigation on Ty's site is a nightmare. A visitor to the home page would not even have the slightest clue that you have Rolie Polie Olie merchandise unless they got lost while navigating the site and stumbled upon it by accident.

    At the very least, can you put up text links that go directly to the landing page for each character/product line?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  3. #3
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    We need a way to deep link to specific pages, as the navigation on Ty's site is a nightmare. A visitor to the home page would not even have the slightest clue that you have Rolie Polie Olie merchandise unless they got lost while navigating the site and stumbled upon it by accident.

    At the very least, can you put up text links that go directly to the landing page for each character/product line?
    Hey NoWires,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Absolutely. Individual Product Links (In one way or another) are coming soon. Also, if you've checked the "create links" section lately, you've seen that I've categorized all the links and made it a lot easier to find them. I'm working on getting more creative added.

    I'll go add some Rolie Polie links now, send me an email and I'll send them directly to you.

    Thanks,

    Michael
    Last edited by Michael Nunez; July 14th, 2006 at 02:38 PM.

  4. #4
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    Thanks, yeah, I know there were some for the Strawberry Shortcake section and a few others, but not everything.

    It took me quite a while to make a list of all the characters on the site though, because the navigation is really bizarre. I gave up (except on Strawberry Shortcake and others that there were direct links for), as sending visitors to the home page for product categories that are buried in the site may be a losing proposition. Deeplinks will help once they are up.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  5. #5
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    Thanks, yeah, I know there were some for the Strawberry Shortcake section and a few others, but not everything.

    It took me quite a while to make a list of all the characters on the site though, because the navigation is really bizarre. I gave up (except on Strawberry Shortcake and others that there were direct links for), as sending visitors to the home page for product categories that are buried in the site may be a losing proposition. Deeplinks will help once they are up.
    All links to Rolie Polie Olie Products are now up. I'll figure out a way to get the direct product links and let you know as soon as I do.

    Thanks,

    Michael

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador Nature Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Datafeed: Not Yet But Coming Soon! I will post here and in the Free Datafeed forum once it is available.
    As soon as the "free" feed's ready, I'm ready to make us both some money
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

  7. #7
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Gee, if you were at SAS, we could get our own links to specific products and build pages for categories easily ... *sigh*
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  8. #8
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    As soon as the "free" feed's ready, I'm ready to make us both some money
    Thanks Scott! As always, I knew I could count on you. I really appreciate it.

  9. #9
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Gee, if you were at SAS, we could get our own links to specific products and build pages for categories easily ... *sigh*
    Hey Rexanne,

    I love SAS as much as the next guy (or girl), they are a terrific network, and Brian, Carolyn, and Sarah are one helluva team.

    However, we're very happy to be on Linkshare. The problem with the direct product links are not due to the network, it's due to our own site. Please be assured that I am working very hard to get direct product links for you!

    Thanks,

    Michael

  10. #10
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Talking
    I'm really not to thrilled about the 10 day cookie. It really needs to be longer.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  11. #11
    Affiliate Manager nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    762
    Way to go Michael. It's a perfect time to start the program. This way you'll be kickin when the holiday season arrives.

    Wishing you the best!

    cheers!
    -nishith

  12. #12
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Exclamation
    now, let's hope they don't get into trademark problems with a portion of a name that is very similar to that of another company, i.e. the one that makes beanie babies.

    unless I've missed something here

  13. #13
    ABW Ambassador kse's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    When the Feed is available will we have to get it through Linkshare or can we download it directly from you site??

  14. #14
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Hey Rexanne,

    I love SAS as much as the next guy (or girl), they are a terrific network, and Brian, Carolyn, and Sarah are one helluva team.

    However, we're very happy to be on Linkshare. The problem with the direct product links are not due to the network, it's due to our own site. Please be assured that I am working very hard to get direct product links for you!

    Thanks,

    Michael
    OK looking forward to product links, Michael. I could certainly use plenty right now while I change out hundreds of ToysRUs Amazon links on my site.

    I, too, was wondering about the trade mark issues with "TY" - It's pretty well ingrained and they're a serious company. I'd hate to do battle with them. Has any of this been discussed or worked out?
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  15. #15
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I'm really not to thrilled about the 10 day cookie. It really needs to be longer.

    Hey BurgerBoy,

    Thanks for the comment, it's a valid concern. I'll do a competitive analysis and see where we stand. If we're low, I'll pitch them on extending the return days.

    Thanks,

    Michael

  16. #16
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Talking
    Thanks

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  17. #17
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    now, let's hope they don't get into trademark problems with a portion of a name that is very similar to that of another company, i.e. the one that makes beanie babies.

    unless I've missed something here
    I'll ask if this is of any concern. They've been in business for some time now, so if anything was going to happen, I think it would've by now.

    Thanks for your comment Herb, I look forward to working with you.

    -Michael

  18. #18
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by kse
    When the Feed is available will we have to get it through Linkshare or can we download it directly from you site??
    The feed will be available directly from us. It may or may not be available in the Linkshare Merchandiser, as that is an additional cost to us.

    Thanks Kse, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

    -Michael

  19. #19
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    OK looking forward to product links, Michael. I could certainly use plenty right now while I change out hundreds of ToysRUs Amazon links on my site.

    I, too, was wondering about the trade mark issues with "TY" - It's pretty well ingrained and they're a serious company. I'd hate to do battle with them. Has any of this been discussed or worked out?
    Thanks Rexanne! We've run into eachother on the boards, and I'm glad we finally have the chance to work together. I addressed the "TY" concern in an earlier post, I'll post here with any answer I get.

    -Michael

  20. #20
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by nish
    Way to go Michael. It's a perfect time to start the program. This way you'll be kickin when the holiday season arrives.

    Wishing you the best!

    cheers!
    -nishith
    Exactly... Thanks Nish.

  21. #21
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Thanks Rexanne! We've run into eachother on the boards, and I'm glad we finally have the chance to work together. I addressed the "TY" concern in an earlier post, I'll post here with any answer I get.

    -Michael
    It's always fun and comforting to work with an ABW brother.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  22. #22
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Here is my email to the Management of TTB:
    Some affiliates are voicing a concern over the name "Ty" in TysToyBox.com.
    You can read them here:

    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...026#post586026

    They are concerned that the "Ty" from Beanie Babies would have an issue,
    should this be a concern?
    And here is the reply:

    Not at all, Mike. Our attorneys have already trademarked Ty's Toy Box and,
    since Ty's name IS Ty, it is not a problem.
    (Ty is the owner of TysToyBox.com)

    So it does not seem as if this will be an issue at all.

    Thanks,

    Michael

  23. #23
    notary sojac Herb ԿԬ's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central/Western NY State
    Posts
    7,741
    Cool
    good to get that cleared up early in the process.

  24. #24
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Here is my email to the Management of TTB:


    And here is the reply:


    (Ty is the owner of TysToyBox.com)

    So it does not seem as if this will be an issue at all.

    Thanks,

    Michael
    Makes sense if his name's Ty ... :-) Cool. Glad it won't be an issue.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  25. #25
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Hey BurgerBoy,

    Thanks for the comment, it's a valid concern. I'll do a competitive analysis and see where we stand. If we're low, I'll pitch them on extending the return days.

    Thanks,

    Michael
    Hey BurgerBoy, thanks for bringing this up. I can now offer ABW members 45 return days. Email me your LS username, and I will send you a private offer that has 45 return days.

    Thanks,

    Michael

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TysToyBox Datafeed
    By msladybug in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM
  2. [SAS] TysToyBox.com- New Widget Available!
    By Jon Nunez in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 9th, 2009, 10:14 PM
  3. [SAS] Tystoybox.com - Head Back to School With Tystoybox.com
    By Jon Nunez in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 6th, 2007, 05:24 PM
  4. New Homepage on TysToyBox.com
    By Michael Nunez in forum AffiliateManager.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 1st, 2007, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •