l@rger_th@n_life
    Need Advice
    Hello fellow members.

I have been on this forum for a year and a half. I have been reading up and addding to my vast knowledge but i guess I need some advice and inspiration.

I got this idea to make a website about a product in a certain genre. After much debate I went with doing a sales site as I was unable to come up with a content site. This process has taught me i am a boring person and that I have no interest to write content about ...LOL. HHAHA .

So anyway, when I finished the site and took a step back, I realized that it was a pointless project becasue it is basically the same content/product information as the site I am affiliated to. My only source of marketing was goign to be SE's and now I know what I have done is not good nor is it value adding.

What can I do to change the situation around?

thank you for your time.

Feel free to email me the specifics and I'll give you some ideas of things you can do to add value. Don't worry about me stealing your idea. I have enough of my own ideas to keep me busy for 10 years.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

l@rger_th@n_life
    Hey,

Thanks, email has been sent. Thank you for your time.

Anyone else?
    Last edited by bigdaddysheikh; July 15th, 2006 at 10:54 PM. Reason: mesage update

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread