Question Consolidated Payments Balance?
    I have been using Linkshare for some time now have have received payemts every few months, however I can not able to fine what is my current Balance is from consolidated payments merchants.
    I am able to fine my Balance due from other merchants who pay on their own.

THank you

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by kse
    I have been using Linkshare for some time now have have received payemts every few months, however I can not able to fine what is my current Balance is from consolidated payments merchants.
    I am able to fine my Balance due from other merchants who pay on their own.
    THank you
    Did you heard about SynergyAnalytics?
    From your stats page, (Run Reports) look at the bottom, click on SynergyAnalytics, (Still in Beta after several years) and be patient.
    You have two reports, the only ones with some useful information.
    Go to Network Transaction Analysis, top menu,
    then Affiliate Payment Summary and Merchant Payment History, on the left side menu.
    You will not find a "balance" like with CJ but you should be able to find what you need if you compare with your sales transactions in LS.

If you can't find how much you're owned, look at their home page and ad for the LinkShare Club:

Get Paid in the Shade, today.

They like to leave us in the dark.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Unfortunately, Linkshare does not have a system for affiliates to track the balance accurately. SynergyAnalytics is still in beta and has been for the longest time.. Our Linkshare Rep thought that it was going to be release at the LS Symposium but no luck.

It has better reporting for merchants though..

Give them some time and jus ttry SynergyAnalytics as Zeus mentioned.

Thank you all for your help with this request. I was able to get most of the information I was looking for but not all.

Thank you...

Version 2.1 of SynergyAnalytics for affiliates should be released any time. It was going through QA during the LinkShare Symposium and they expected it to be released within two weeks at that time. It has some changes that make it much easier to figure out where you are with payments.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Can someone tell me what should I do if I found there is problem of my payment? The last time when I had this problem I have to solve it via Short Messsage of this 3rd party forum and is this the only method provided by Linkshare? By the way they did have problem with my last payment. At that time they said that they sent the check but I did not receive it and there is no payment recorde in SA at all. If I do not contact them, I belive I will lost the $$$$. And this time, repeat it again?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by concorde
    Can someone tell me what should I do if I found there is problem of my payment? The last time when I had this problem I have to solve it via Short Messsage of this 3rd party forum and is this the only method provided by Linkshare? By the way they did have problem with my last payment. At that time they said that they sent the check but I did not receive it and there is no payment recorde in SA at all. If I do not contact them, I belive I will lost the $$$$. And this time, repeat it again?
    i believe that you can open a ticket with the merchant. Try looking under communications or just email the merchant

to avoid the lost $$ in the mail, use direct deposit.
    If it is lost, they (LS) can reissue it, I suppose but there will be lots of hoops to jump through

The merchant? I used to think merchant paid Linkshrare for affiliate network and payment is the major feature of an affiliate network.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread