Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Do you have Coffee, Coffee membership service traffic?
    Hello team,

If you have traffic for Coffee, monthly Coffee service, Gevalia etc. we want to talk to you. Our newest client is in the monthly Coffee area and is an awesome merchant......

Gevalia, watch out, ARC is in the Coffee business ...

Send an email to coffee - at - andyrodriguez.com for a pre launch offer ....

Thanks in advance for your suport....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 17th, 2006 at 01:27 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Congrats Andy that merchant really seemed to have their act together. Should be a great client for you and the ARC team. Living in coffee addicted Seattle, where I am constantly surprised everyone is not walking around with coffee iv's, I will have to order a few samples myself (for the office) and try it out. When the program is up if one of your affiliates wants to send me a link via pm I will place the order through the first one that sends it.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    Congrats Andy that merchant really seemed to have their act together.
    These are the ones we crave for....where we can apply our proven formula and create success ....

Some though, unfortunately, don't get it. Even after months of consulting and hard work...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hello team,

If you have traffic for Coffee, monthly Coffee service, Gevalia etc. we want to talk to you. Our newest client is in the monthly Coffee area and is an awesome merchant......

Gevalia, watch out, ARC is in the Coffee business ...

Send an email to coffee - at - andyrodriguez.com for a pre launch offer ....

Thanks in advance for your suport....
    Wholesale or retail?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi Andy:

Would this be a service or do they sell actual products like Gevalia does?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Hi Andy:

Would this be a service or do they sell actual products like Gevalia does?
    They process the beans, package the coffee and sell it .... same as Gevalia but im told, much better coffee....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    They process the beans, package the coffee and sell it .... same as Gevalia but im told, much better coffee....
    So the coffee would be sold to individuals/families as opposed to quantity lots to restaurants and other businesses?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Coffee
    Hey Andy - One of our business interests is drive thru coffee chalets here in Colorado. Our shops are called The Mountain Bean.

Many years ago (1987) I put together a monthly gourmet coffee service for consumers called "Consumers Choice." Actually back then, it was the first and only such service we were aware of, which is not always good.

Consumers would sign up (print media advertising) by completing a brief questionaire that included their response to # of cups consumed by the household on a daily average. This would then tell us what level of packaged service was best suited to their consumption. Also offered varieties and some special gourmet blends from S. America and Africa. Of course we did not have the convenience of online advertising and processing back then.... Ouch.

We would ship a monthly supply and auto bill the credit card on file. Lacking automated online systems we had lots of manual entries etc.

It worked OK and we eventually sold it to another firm that wanted the customer base. In our shops here we use a wonderful - tasty - rich blend that comes from Daz Bog, which is owned by two brothers from Russia. Excellent coffee - gets loads of compliments from our customers.

This might be a good online venture - but lots of places offering home ship now, so put that mind of yours to work and hopefully your client will stand out.

Best Wishes For Great Success
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Coming to SAS this month.... keep the emails flowing ...

Are you ready ?

As of 1999, there were 108,000,000 coffee consumers in the United States spending an approximated 9.2 billion dollars in the retail sector and 8.7 billion dollars in the foodservice sector every year (SCAA 1999 Market Report). It can be inferred, therefore, that coffee drinkers spend on average $164.71 per year on coffee. The National Coffee Association found in 2000 that 54% of the adult population of the United States drinks coffee daily (NCA Coffee Drinking Trends Survey, 2000). They also reported that 18.12% of the coffee drinkers in the United States drink gourmet coffee beverages daily (NCA). In addition to the 54% who drink coffee everyday, 25% of Americans drink coffee occasionally (NCA)

http://www.coffeeresearch.org/market/usa.htm

We are live.... full details here: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=78070

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread