ABW Ambassador
    Hey, our upgrade is finally in place...new servers, new NOC, etc. I haven't been able to post in ABW much lately since the upgrade kept us pretty busy...I do have some updating to do to our site to show how to use the new features. Anyhow, just wanted to say that we are back, and will be making our regular stops in here daily. I'm also encouraging those that work for/with me to do the same. Also, in the next few days, I will be making an announcement here at ABW (with Haiko's permission) that we will be offering a 50% discount on webhosting fees for ABW members. I will announce that once we have more information in our support section and our features [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Tom Pyles

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    LOL, looks like you already announced the 50% discount [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    LOL....let's put it this way...the 50% part is there...I will announce how to sign up to get the discount....an ABW signup form [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Tom,

Great to see you back. Thought maybe Gay Vaska was rooming at your house keepin you busy LOL

Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Evil:
    Tom,

Great to see you back. Thought maybe Gay Vaska was rooming at your house keepin you busy LOL

Mike
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOL!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...That issue has died down somewhat...she seems to be careful about not putting my name on her site...Sometimes I guess those 'Legal Beagles' nip pretty hard...for awhile, it was just a link to another site...she recently has been adding more text to it about her WWW experience, but no mention of me or my company by name. I guess she realized that I was serious about taking action against her...I figure she may come back around by the next full moon :eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I figure she may come back around by the next full moon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheesh, I hope not. :eek:

That was like a bad soap opera.

ABW Ambassador
    Not kidding about that one...It did make for some interesting talk around the office though....

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread