Payout
    Hi Friends,

I can understand CJ will not pay all publishers at the same date. But can you please tell me, when is the usual time for the commisons which is in under currnet balance will move on to publishers payment?

What is the usual date for you guys for the balance getting dropped?

Since it differs from person to person, can you please share your experience on this? Pleaseeeeeee

Regards,
    Kate.

20th is the average day for Direct Deposit payments. Balance drops usually on the 19th. Give or take 3 days. Checks usually happen a couple of days before the Direct Deposits happen.

If this is your first payout then you might be delayed a month.

It normally does not differ that greatly from person-to-person unless the is a problem.

Balance dropped today here

Exclamation Need more response pleaseeeeeee
    Dear friends here,

I am very much depressed by CJ. I have been working for CJ for the past 3 months and promoting different programs and made more than $200 and having a current balance of more than $100. Those $100 have been approved by network quality department because i can see all those in "closed" status.

The thing is i havent got my first cheque yet. Really really depressed a lot. Much disappointed. I have no words for not being paid. I dunno the reasons yet.

I have read people saying in forums, my balance dropped today. hurrah.... another one saying, yeah... it got dropped. good cj and all.

I dunno when its going to happen for me. i have been waiting for a long time to happen.

Can anyone here guess what will be the reason for this? am from india. what shall i do? please tell me... I called out CJ from here and lost Rs.180 in phone calls. I dont understand their english while speaking to them. I said thank you and kept the phone down. Dont know whether skype is free to call. can anyone tell me on this? also can you please tell me when is the usual time for you guys to see the balance getting droped? just wanna know to convince myself. Pleaseeeee reply me. I need more reply from you friends. Everyone here, please reply me. Atleast a few words......

Regards,
    Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by mariakate3
    Dear friends here,

.......3 months and promoting different programs and made more than $200 and having a current balance of more than $100. Those $100 have been approved by network quality department because i can see all those in "closed" status.

The thing is i havent got my first cheque yet. Really really depressed a lot. Much disappointed. I have no words for not being paid. I dunno the reasons yet. Regards,
    Kate.
    What's your minimum payment set at?.....you can call them and ask what's up.
    1-800-761-1072

Pick the option for client services and have your client id number ready.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin-1752[url="http://www.salocal.com/goldwing/goldwing_tech.htm"][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SALocalcom
    What's your minimum payment set at?.....you can call them and ask what's up.
    1-800-761-1072

Pick the option for client services and have your client id number ready.

Hi,

I have set my minimum payment as $25. What you mean by client id? The one which is displayed at the top of my CJ account near that "welcome"?

I am not comfortable with my english to speak with USA! I am poor in speaking. I dont get the fluency like you people.

Regards,
    Kate.

If you want the straight facts related to your account then calling them is your best option. If you are worried about your english and the phone, use the Ask A Question feature on the CJ site.
    You asked what to do, these are your best options.
    No one here works for CJ and we can only guess what is going on. I would suggest waiting till at least Friday to see if your balance drops. If nothing happens, call them Monday or start an AAQ ticket then.

Hi,

I have set my minimum payment as $25. What you mean by client id? The one which is displayed at the top of my CJ account near that "welcome"?

I am not comfortable with my english to speak with USA! I am poor in speaking. I dont get the fluency like you people.

Regards,
    Kate.

Hello,

I have pop-ups blocked. I am unable to view what you said about ID. I had allowed the pop ups temporarliy after that, but didnt see anything. If you have posted anything, kindly posted it again in the usual method.

Thanks,
    kate

Quote Originally Posted by bintaz
    If you want the straight facts related to your account then calling them is your best option. If you are worried about your english and the phone, use the Ask A Question feature on the CJ site.
    You asked what to do, these are your best options.
    No one here works for CJ and we can only guess what is going on. I would suggest waiting till at least Friday to see if your balance drops. If nothing happens, call them Monday or start an AAQ ticket then.

I have opened a ticket already a week back, but no response yet from their side. It has been mentioned there we should expect a response from them within 72 hours but i didnt get anything from them even after 7 days. I called CJ once, but i didnt understand their english(i lack in understanding and am not fluent). At last i kept the phone down saying thank you. You guys speak english with great fluency but my mother is not english and i can write english well enough but not comfortable while speaking. I will soon learn as early as possible. Is there any other way i can solve my issue?

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    20th is the average day for Direct Deposit payments. Balance drops usually on the 19th. Give or take 3 days. Checks usually happen a couple of days before the Direct Deposits happen.

If this is your first payout then you might be delayed a month.

It normally does not differ that greatly from person-to-person unless the is a problem.

A friend here in this forum said, CJ will not pay all people at a same date. So i thought they will pay at different days (between 15th-20th).

If you know anyother way to solve issue, please let me know.

I have opened a ticket already a week back, but no response yet from their side................
    Kate
    Kate, they're running behind answering tickets at the moment. Could even take a week. I think you'll find things will straighten out with a little time.

The Client ID number is at upper right in (), if you deside to call. If you've got sales at the very bottom of.../Run Reports - Transaction Reports/ under "total" and it's over your $25 as set, then a check should be generated on the 20th, and it takes a week or so to get here...in the US.

When a check is generated, you can find it in/payment status/ View Payment History)...link at top.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin-1752[url="http://www.salocal.com/goldwing/goldwing_tech.htm"][/url]

People are paid at different times. It seems like I used to get my pay about 2-3 days after others would post about theirs. And that seemed like it was 2-3 days before others. So they are spread out.

When I first started it seemed like I got my checks later than I do now. Of course last month & month before I was at the end of the list and got it after most but still before some. This month mine was deducted early but still after some. I think this was the earliest by date.

If you want try to call CJ again. If you are having trouble understanding them or being understood instead of ending call ask to speak to another worker, explain you are having trouble understanding because of language. It sometimes helps to speak to a different voice. Also don't be too shy to ask them to speak slower or clearer, sometimes people who work on the phone tend to speak faster. I have problems with my hearing and often ask to speak to a new person because I simply cannot understand someone.

Good luck Kate & congratulations on your sales so far!

Internet Cowboy
    Here we go again...

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Here we go again...
    and we surely will again and again; it's the nature of the forum. (patience, tadpole)

Quote Originally Posted by SALocalcom
    Kate, they're running behind answering tickets at the moment. Could even take a week. I think you'll find things will straighten out with a little time.

The Client ID number is at upper right in (), if you deside to call. If you've got sales at the very bottom of.../Run Reports - Transaction Reports/ under "total" and it's over your $25 as set, then a check should be generated on the 20th, and it takes a week or so to get here...in the US.

When a check is generated, you can find it in/payment status/ View Payment History)...link at top.

Hi SALocalcom,

I have more than $100 under "total". But the thing i understand from friends here is that, i should see those $100 in "publisher payment". And yes your right on the "payment status". As this is my first cheque, i am waiting to see the first changes under "payment status" link.

I understood what you said about client ID number. Many thanks for writing me.

Loving,
    Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    and we surely will again and again; it's the nature of the forum. (patience, tadpole)

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Here we go again...

May be i go again with that. Hope you have gone through the comments replied by a friend here for your post.

Anywayz, hope your doing good. Take care.

If you are having payment issues, you need to contact CJ. If your balance doesnt drop by tuesday of next week I would definately call them and find out what you need to do. The payment status link doesnt update the day payment is sent. The only indication of you being paid would be your balance dropping. Nobody on this forum knows what paperwork you need to turn in or have turned in already to get your commissions. In the US it is a W-9. I dont know what other countrys require. Contact CJ and you will get the answers you need.

yes!!!

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread