Exclamation CJ-JTV Landing Pages Broken
    Hi,

Did any body notice? CJ-JTVs links are broken for all landing pages / product pages. Everything redirects to home-page !!

ABW Ambassador
    I noticed that on Friday. I sent them an email asking for help. Haven't got any response back yet.

Thanks for your reply, that was quick.
    Wish JTV / CJ were that quick.

Good luck hearing back from JTV. Maybe they'll get around to posting the July coupon before the month ends. Sometimes they miss a month and a half on that.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Manager
    Sorry for the inconveniene to everyone this is effecting. I just received an e-mail this morning about this issue. I have asked the affiliate manager to look into this issue to see what is happening. Again, I apologize for the problems and we will get this fixed as soon as possible.

ABW Ambassador
    I got this message when I placed a test order today. The reason I did the test is because my commission has been droped dramatically these days. First I found the broken links and then this message. I'm wondering how long this has happened. Will you conpensate us for the commisssion we lost since customers have to call and place orders?

Following is the message when I clicked on "add to cart":
    "Thanks for your patience.
    The site is currently being updated and should be running smoothly soon. You can either select "Back" on your browser and retry your action, or simply call our Customer Service toll-free for immediate assistance. You can place orders, ask questions or get assistance 24 hours a day/7 days a week by calling 800-581-3002."

Affiliate Manager
    I just heard back from our Affiliate Manager and she said that there was a tecnical issue on CJ side. We have talked to CJ about correcting the problem as soon as possible. We will talk to CJ and see how many affiliates this affected. Again, thank you for your patience.

ABW Ambassador
    Their links work fine now. But the customers still need to call the 1800 number to place orders. Come on!!!

Affiliate Manager
    One of our other affiliates e-mailed me the same thing. I am not sure what is happening. Your customers should not have to call the 800 number to place an order. I am doing to research to find specific examples of where this is happening and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.

The "add to cart" button was taking you to an error page before, but now it seems everything is working ok.

Affiliate Manager
    I went to the shopping cart and everything was working on my end. I am glad it is now working on your end. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this has cause.

ABW Ambassador
    Shopping cart works fine now. Thank you for checking this out.

Any idea what's JTV's payment date? Seems like they do not follow the payment cycle what all other advertisers do at CJ?

Sucks!

Affiliate Manager
    zita esobar,

Actually our payment cycle follows excatly with the CJ system, which means on the 10th of every month the sales are locked for the extended transactions and correct me if I am wrong, the payment should go out around the 20th or so. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and what I can suggest is if you can e-mail directly with your PID number, I will research your payment status.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread