Must I add all my sites to cj panel?
    As title. If I display cj ad banners on site A, B, C, D... must I add these sites to my account first?

Only if you want to.

Comes in handy if you want to track which sites are producing and which ones aren't.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Thanks, that's great. Another quick question for phpAdsNew users. Do you allow phpAdsNew to modify your CJ's js code to get more tracking data?

I've found it helpul geting approved for more programs having all my websites listed.

ABW Ambassador
    I asked the same thing recently, they make it extremly hard to add more sites just like they make it hard to get html links lately. I have over 200 sites and there is no way I can add these to CJ. What makes me mad is that they never make any changes to the service, when was the last time we seen a new feature added? They could learn so much and make it a much better place if they ever listened to the people who use the site for several hours a day. There is many improvements they could make but before anything CJ need to put our html links back as default as everything else doesn't matter until they do that.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread