<font face="comic sans" size="40" color="red">HAPPY</font><font face="comic sans" size="40" color="red"> Easter</font>

After 40 days of lent and agony, yippee, it's easter sunday. Hmm...Gonna have some eggs (Easter eggs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

Wishing you all a Happy Easter and may the re-birth of Jesus Christ fill you with an ever joyous life, year after year after year.

Regards
    TGO

Hey any good cook in here :confused: . My pot wants a whole dozen of Easter eggs today, just email me the eggs through an attachment. sure I'll download it

Regards
    TGO

oops edited for the font

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: TGO ]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    A plain old, font size 2, Happy Easter!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]Happy Easter,wishing a wonderful time to all.
    I'm all alone this Easter, (I mean without my dh) he left early yesterday to fly interstate for a couple of gigs.
    It's strange but at the same time liberating and peaceful, not to mention I finally have control of the remote [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

MouseJockey - I know how you feel [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ,

It's great to have total control of the remote, but then you would get bored of it. And wait for those fights again...Happy Easter to you

Regards
    TGO

Leader - Wish you a great easter sunday oops thanks i just didn't check the post once i clicked that "Submit" button..lol

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    Happy Easter To All - May God end these days of war and turmoil and bring peace and joy to earth for all countries around the world. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

TGO, we have 6 dozen beautiful boiled eggs here...you are more than welcome to a few dozen. lol

Tammy

Happy Easter!!!!
    I'm off to church now.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-Joey
    PS- The calendar is screwed up. Ash Wednesday is on a Friday, Good Friday is on a Sunday and Easter is a month from now..

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: Joey ]

<h1>Happy Easter Everyone.</h1>

Tammy - Thanks a ton !

Hmm, I'm on my way, Btw...you could pm the whole 6 dozens to me, I don't mind [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] , my downloading speed would dramatically increase when they see chicken :eek:

Regards
    TGO

Happy Easter All. I hope everyone had a good holiday. Jeesh I am too stuffed from dinner and the candy is just staring at me laughing because it knows it is safe for a couple of hours. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread