Thread: AMWSO goes Audio...

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Talking AMWSO goes Audio...
    AMWSO goes Audio : Get the PodCast

Yes we've gone audio , I was chatting to Shawn Collins about the new Affiliate TV site and got to thinking that while video is great, video also requires our undivided attention to watch and soak in, and with time being something that all of us are generally short of, it might be that Video for Affiliate marketing is still a little early, at least until I can multi task my eyes anyway.

So boosted into action by the thought that, while video requires our full attention, Audio just requires our ears, I've launched the AMWSO Pod Cast. Whoo Hoo! And now I'll be getting all the wonderful AMWSO staff to join in and present their monthly/weekly updates, news, alerts, contests, support in Audio too!

Can't wait to plug in.... here we go... and yes please do excuse my first attempt.... but I was eager to get rolling :-)

We're also going to create Audio presentations for each of our programs, which you can listen to own line oe download as an MP3 to listen to at a later date.. Cool or what!

And in case you missed the first three links, please click here to subscribe to our PodCast!

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; July 20th, 2006 at 04:15 AM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Awesome Chris....

That was really cool
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Animal Lover
    We're also going to create Audi presentations for each of our programs
    Great car that...

Seriously this is a leap forward! Great stuff!

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

Great car that...
    Huh what, hey , no no no, no Audi's in my post, cough

Thumbs up
    Nice!

Here's a suggestion, may be it has been thought of already, but it would be cool to have MP3 talks/ video demos about your products as well.

If these were added to affiliate sites, along with your products then, it would help the buyers make an informed decision.

Here's a suggestion, may be it has been thought of already, but it would be cool to have MP3 talks/ video demos about your products as well.
    There's a very cool idea. I'll have to talk to some of our clients and see what they can do for us some of the bigger guys already run radio ads so we could potentially turn those into audio files. Lots to think about, thanks for the great idea

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Thumbs up
    Ooooooh yippppeeeee I could actually here it Since I'm on dial-up I usually don't hear anything or if I do it's bits and pieces then usually goes back and starts all over again and I never hear the entire thing. I got to hear every single word this time Thank you, thank you, thank you Think it's a great idea and will definitely be listening.
    Ummm never got to hear what you sound like before and I love your accent

Talking Emitations Audio Program Presentation / Overview Live
    Okay check it out , we have our first Audio Program Presentation/ Overview done by DJ Patrick for Emitations. Grab your earphones

Thumbs up
    I'm loving this Maybe since I didn't have plug-ins installed it wasn't available with the first link using Mozilla so switched over to ie and was able to hear it. Unlike when I listened to Chris with no problems at all....umm had to kind of keep coaxing Patrick along. lol He'd stop and if I kept clicking on the little thingie I'd coax him on to continue Tried your other link with mozilla and was able to listen. Although....had to coax Patrick on a bit more.

Patrick - I loved listening to your monotone mumblings lol You did a great job Love both of your accents. Thanks to both of you for making this available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Okay check it out , we have our first Audio Program Presentation/ Overview done by DJ Patrick for Emitations. Grab your earphones
    Sounds Australian

Nice over of their AP , i'm going to join/get-active soon.

Great feedback everyone thanks... and now James Nardell presents Panda Software

http://www.amwso.com/pandasoftware.php

The music isn't quite as funky as the emitations one

Great feedback everyone thanks... and now James Nardell presents Panda Software

http://www.amwso.com/pandasoftware.php

The music isn't quite as funky as the emitations one
    Another great overview

I have a question regarding what I heard on the audio. There was a mention in the audio about 27% of the Internet users deleting cookies through anti-spyware software, do these anti-spyware software also delete cookies set from affiliate sites?

do these anti-spyware software also delete cookies set from affiliate sites?
    I believe this issue was discussed before on Panda but I can't remember where, I'll have James come and answer that as he'll have the info close at hand

Cheers

Chris

I believe this issue was discussed before on Panda but I can't remember where, I'll have James come and answer that as he'll have the info close at hand

Cheers

Chris
    Thank you. I thought I heard something but it wasn't quite clear, just want to understand it better.

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Best123,

The quote came from this source: http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2005/04/25/study_27_percent_weekly_clearing_cookies/

This is an interesting issue, and yes some anti-spyware software does delete third party cookies i.e. LinkShare/CJ/SAS affiliate cookies. N.B. Panda Software's solutions do not.

Linda Bucquet has written quite a few blogs on this subject. Here's a selection:

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliat...aring-cookies/
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliat...ion-solutions/
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliat...sberg-cookies/
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliat...mers-confused/
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliat...elete-cookies/
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2005/05/02/iab-cookies-defense/

There's loads more articles out there too like this:

http://www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/releases/05.03.14-newjupresearch.html

There are solutions though. You don't have to use cookie based tracking. Check out Shopster.com, another AMWSO merchant. You can set up your own eStore and the tracking technology is effectively cookie free.
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO James - AMWSO's Avatar
    To read Linda's blogs get rid of the spaces in the URL links...For some reason the HTML code is being stripped/messed about with when I post the links...
    James D. Nardell
    AMWSO.com Affiliate Management Team
    email: James.Nardell [@] AMWSO.com
    Phone: (805) 624-5669
    IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
    iolo technologies | Paychex | Personal VCard Website

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by James - AMWSO
    This is an interesting issue, and yes some anti-spyware software does delete third party cookies i.e. LinkShare/CJ/SAS affiliate cookies. N.B. Panda Software's solutions do not.
    Awesome!

I will promote your anti-spyware with all my heart and soul

I have been using an anti-spyware myself and I know technology quite a bit, but there are many people (like my mother for example ) , who don't know what anti-spyware , or even spyware is.

Affiliates make an honest effort in marketing or promoting products the right way, for this reason: I think a good/ethical anti-spyware should only block parasite-ware and ad-ware/ mal-ware and should not touch affiliate cookies.
    Last edited by best123; July 25th, 2006 at 03:13 PM.

Talking SAS OverStock Jeweler Presentation
    OverStock Jewelry Presentation from Allen is up and live

Listen in here

Cheers

Chris

Chris I am enjoying these, Finding them very helpful.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Chris I am enjoying these, Finding them very helpful.
    Great thanks for the feedback, more program reviews coming and we'll be rolling out more ongoing ones too.

Also aim to have some client videos up soon too, talking to GT Media right now to get some Billy Blanks Infomercials

Cheers

Chris

Talking Shopster and Shopster Affiliate Program
    Hi All

More audio updates and presentations, this time an introduction to Shopster and also a preview of the soon to be launched Shopster Affiliate program on SAS

Tune in to the Podcasts Here :

Or grab them from our other Blog here

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; July 31st, 2006 at 11:20 PM.

Chris sorry to derail this thread but if you get GTE videos They will go up pronto. Actually GTE should have something set up in case they run adwords Imagine billy doing what he does on a niche site could mean big $$$$.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

derail this thread
    Surely you mean "side track" .... i hope

if you get GTE videos They will go up pronto.
    That's my hope too
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; July 31st, 2006 at 11:27 PM.

Talking Bill Bam's Collectibles
    Ann presents Bill Bam's Plush Toys and Collectibles

Bill Bam Audio Presentation

25. Newsletter Signup