Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Angry July Payment
    It is 20th today. I still do not see the deduction in any of my accounts. It seems that they are going to be late again.

Have they put the payment amount in 'Publisher Payments', or is everything in 'Commissions', under 'Current Balance (July, 2006)'?

/B

Mine is just chilling there, although I'm usually one of the last to drop it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcedit
    It is 20th today. I still do not see the deduction in any of my accounts. It seems that they are going to be late again.

Do ya know something? I have crossed 20th date thrice since i joined CJ. Didnt see my balance dropped yet. I have more than 100$ closed in my acccount. Hmmmmmmm........

Every month, this gets posted, every month there are comments, every month people walk around thinking they are going to get screwed.

Jeesh! Enough.

If your not thinking your going to get paid, drop CJ and go find another.

You will get paid.

Now go work on a page.

Poopie's Aluminum Foil Hat Store.

Aluminum foil hats will block the signals emitted by the radio tags that control the don't pay you button.

Try Em'
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Mine too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Mine is just chilling there, although I'm usually one of the last to drop it seems.
    Yep!! My balance has not dropped yet either. Not showing in the publisher payment either. Just hanging there .......... Sigh......
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Actually threads like these are good. It lets people know when others balances have dropped, and if yours hasn't and it should have, then you know something is up and can contact CJ about it rather than wait 10 days and then it's too late you have to wait another month to get paid.

Maria, you need to contact CJ and just ask them if yours is going to get processed this month. You might as well do it now as it won't hurt anything.

BTW, balances can drop anytime during today and tomorrow. IME.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Actually threads like these are good. It lets people know when others balances have dropped, and if yours hasn't and it should have, then you know something is up and can contact CJ about it rather than wait 10 days and then it's too late you have to wait another month to get paid.

Maria, you need to contact CJ and just ask them if yours is going to get processed this month. You might as well do it now as it won't hurt anything.

BTW, balances can drop anytime during today and tomorrow. IME.
    Yes it does put an alert out there to expect payment, but I can tell you that I have been doing business with CJ Since 1999 and have never had a payment lost, missed, or not sent. Sure it may be a day or two late because of holidays, weekends or an occasional bug in the system, but really, I check my own balances and If there was anything wrong, there would be no 10 day wait. I would get on the phone to CJ myself right away and find out, not relying on public boards.

I'll leave that up to Mikes, wankers.

Poopster
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie Nubert
    Yes it does put an alert out there to expect payment, but I can tell you that I have been doing business with CJ Since 1999 and have never had a payment lost, missed, or not sent. Sure it may be a day or two late because of holidays, weekends or an occasional bug in the system, but really, I check my own balances and If there was anything wrong, there would be no 10 day wait. I would get on the phone to CJ myself right away and find out, not relying on public boards.

I'll leave that up to Mikes, wankers.

Poopster
    Good for you, Poopster. However I have seen many with different experiences. Such as no payment due to 1099 forms returning, W-9 not on file, etc. CJ failed in every instance to notify the person of any issue before payment was to be issued and they only found out when they realized other peoples balances had dropped and theirs had not. They contacted CJ and low and behold, guess what? There was an issue.

It should not be "late" this month. There has been no US holiday this week. It's during the busines week and no weekend between 19th and 21st. I am sure it will be here on monday as I also have always gotten my payments as well, but not always on time even when computing the variables.

IMHE

Good for you, Poopster. However I have seen many with different experiences. Such as no payment due to 1099 forms returning, W-9 not on file, etc. CJ failed in every instance to notify the person of any issue before payment was to be issued and they only found out when they realized other peoples balances had dropped and theirs had not. They contacted CJ and low and behold, guess what? There was an issue.

It should not be "late" this month. There has been no US holiday this week. It's during the busines week and no weekend between 19th and 21st. I am sure it will be here on monday as I also have always gotten my payments as well, but not always on time even when computing the variables.

IMHE

Don't forget about blaming the postal system as well. Anything and everything can happen with a piece of mail - making the timing issue with CJ a tricky one.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBusiness
    Don't forget about blaming the postal system as well. Anything and everything can happen with a piece of mail - making the timing issue with CJ a tricky one.
    I can't see where the mail would affect your balance to drop? I would think that things are "mailed" after your balance drops.

"I am sure it will be here on monday as I also have always gotten my payments as well, but not always on time even when computing the variables. "

Was referring to that..
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com

Ah. I was speaking of DD payments. Most checks should have seen some drop by now I would think. Though it has been years since I got a check from CJ.

What good is a forum without a little confusion every once in a while..

Hush! Quiet! Did you smell that?

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Mine dropped a couple days ago. I get paid by check.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    Mine dropped a couple days ago. I get paid by check.
    Is it only the DD that are delayed? I think I saw another post a few days ago where someone said their balanced dropped already.

Those that receive checks should see their balances drop a few days before the DD people do.

Those that receive checks should see their balances drop a few days before the DD people do.
    Kind of a kick in the groin to the DD folks if you think about it
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

My balance dropped on the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    Kind of a kick in the groin to the DD folks if you think about it

not really, they still see the money before the check crew. (barring VC snafoo)

I think it's mainly those outside of the US whose balances have dropped. They usually drop earlier, presumably because the US batch is the biggest one to process so we take the longest.

My balance hasn't dropped yet.

It's a shame that just about all of the networks have this same problem. I just got through serving 4 days of jury duty today, and within 15 minutes of the judge dismissing us, they were passing out checks. Our county has about 5000 jurors per week, and they're able to process payments almost instantly. Why can't a TECHNOLOGY company do things just as efficiently?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

hey y'all check your accounts...my balance *JUST* dropped

I think we will all be good...JYEAH!

The only thing I shouldn't be happy about is the fact that my remaining balance is indicative of a very sh*tty month...lol

Life is grand when I have 5 figures left after the balance drop...LOL...Not this month!!!!

Mine dropped within the past hour or so, too.

Based on past experience, I'll probably see the direct deposit on Monday.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast