DD payments?
    Brian:

Is it looking like they are gonna get processed on time this month? I know you had some issues last month and it wasn't delayed a whole lot, but I haven't seen the "processing" line yet and wondering?

No biggy... no real concern. Just asking.

My SAS account shows payment sent yesterday but my bank isn't showing a deposit yet.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Mine JUST posted to my bank.

Not this morning, but as soon as my bank closed for the day, they posted it.

It's a credit union, open on Sat if I want some dough (and might explain their end of day Friday posting - not sure the big banks do that). Some banks might wait until Monday morning to post.

Anyhow, my SAS DD is deposited in my bank.

Yippee! Big chunker of a deposit!

I have a credit union also. I thought a DD was automatically posted once it was received by the bank. I have also has DD where the effective date was for the next day. I asked my bank and they said they don't hold DD unless the company that sent the DD requests it. Just checked and it's still not there.

Donuts,

I know this is a personal question and you don't have to answer. I would just like to know how I compare with other affiliates as far as income from affiliate marketing. Can you give me a general idea of how much you make from aff marketing, per month? I'm guessing five or six digits. How much of that is spent on advertising? I just need an idea of how far I can take this. I have only been doing aff marketing since last September.

Yea, I was answered last night as well. SAS showed payment, but nothing in the bank today. Just like CJ.

At least I know it's not just me. My SAS, CJ and LS accounts all show payments processed but none of them are in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    Donuts,

I know this is a personal question and you don't have to answer. I would just like to know how I compare with other affiliates as far as income from affiliate marketing. Can you give me a general idea of how much you make from aff marketing, per month? I'm guessing five or six digits. How much of that is spent on advertising? I just need an idea of how far I can take this. I have only been doing aff marketing since last September.
    It is a personal question, but that's not the only reason why I don't just blurt it all out and tell you. I'd argue that replying with my actual numbers would be completely meaningless. Like any profession, there's a wide range of possibilities and they are determined by each person's skills, talents, work load, methods, a dash of luck, experience, etc - my income has very little to do with what you can or will make.

There's no boss around here, to compare you and me, and set our salaries. You're on your own to try to take it where you want it to be.

I would say though, to get to the point of your question - "can it be done?" - that I have met lots of affiliates from ABW that are full-timers. To me, that means it's been proven by many here to be more than enough opportunity to earn a good living.

When I went to affiliate summit, there were lots of affiliates there ($1,400 reg fee, hotel costs, travel costs, etc). If there are affs attending seminars like this, take that as a great sign of what can be achieved! Most of the affiliates that I know that were there, were there mostly to party. That should tell you lots about disposable income that can be earned.

And your desire to compare yourself to others is normal - but I'd urge you to make this efforts more like golf - it's a struggle against yourself. Work on your game, get better, try new tools, take a lesson, learn new ways to do things, practice, have fun, put in continuous effort, observe others for ideas (ABW!), stick with it and struggle your hardest to improve your game without much regard to what others are doing. As time passes, you'll get better and better. Got great news for you here! Unlike golf, you don't need to be among the top 100 to make money or even to make a full-time living. The ranks of affiliates that are making money spans a very wide range - where you lay among them is almost meaningless. Your biggest challenge is to do better this month than you did last month. Keep doing better and you'll be amazed at how much money you can earn.

I'm also quite sure, in the world of affiliate marketing golf, I wouldn't even qualify for the tour.

They are in the bank today. So SAS beat CJ once again.

15 years and counting
    My SAS deposit was in my bank account this morning, still waiting for CJ.
    I don't understand why the date is 07/24, as far as I know, today is the 22nd.
    "07/24/2006 Deposit AUTOMATED CREDIT SHAREASALE COM I PAYMENTS"

My bank told me that they can specify a date for the DD to be effective.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread