The only post for today at the FC site ((Obscenity)company.com) is that the guy who runs it (Pud?) took an $18 million dollar investment from idealab.
    Since an awful lot of his company reports posts are in ref to idealab and their clients, am I the only one wondering about how objective he's gonna be in the future?

Pud sold out...what else is new...for $18 million Bill Gross gets a big albatross off his back and all the negative PR. Now he can continue going about shafting everyone left and right in the name of Idealabs. At $18 million it's cheap at half the price.

But luckily for everyone, there are more puds in the world than Gross people.

Yes and now Pud will drop those tacky denim suits for armani and become a suave, money-guy with good hair and nice shoes who gets chicks...?
    Best laugh I've had all day lol!

We sure do have some gullible people in here.

ABW Ambassador
    lol.
    The way he disguised his URL was brilliantly done though.

Talking about gullible people...The funniest April fools day prank I've ever played on someone was with a particularly eccentric keyboard player/composer.

I was reading a UK music mag and saw a full page ad for this great gizmo that could read your brainwaves, no more sitting at a keyboard or guitar to compose music, you just had to sit in a saline bath, put on the headset, plug it in and "think" the music, them press print, and voila...!

I explained this to Garry, thinking you would realize it was April Fools, but he got so excited so I gave him the mag, couple of days later he got back to me, saying he'd been calling the telephone number in the UK to order one and couldn't get through, when finally he did the staff at the mag cracked up...even did a write-up on him...lol!

Reminds me of a quote from John Edward - "Theres a sucker born every minute, but thats not the demographic I want!"

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread