Internet Cowboy
    MistyMate
    Is anyone converting with these folks? I have sent them a fair amount of traffic and have seen nothing. Clicks are registering. I don't think it is a non-tracking thing. I am wondering if I am way off base on the keywords I am targetting for them.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    UncleScooter,

This program has been converting pretty well actually... I would definitely recommend shooting them off an email to see which keywords match up well with their site - might be just a mismatch on what works/what you've got, etc... Let me know how it goes as well...If you need the AM's contact info just email me....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Is anyone converting with these folks? I have sent them a fair amount of traffic and have seen nothing. Clicks are registering. I don't think it is a non-tracking thing. I am wondering if I am way off base on the keywords I am targetting for them.
    uncle scooter, how long have you been with this merchant? you scared me, i just picked them as my first new merchant in sas(newly joined sas). am i that lucky? share me more your experiences with this merchant before it is too late for me to
    Last edited by atonca; July 20th, 2006 at 08:50 PM. Reason: typo

I signed up with them and did a test purchase that tracked. Their stuff seems a bit overpriced to me, but almost everything seems overpriced to me...
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe that's why unclescooter's trafics don't convert?

MistyMate must be picking up in popularity. It's making a lot of appearances in The Early Show this morning
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

ABW Ambassador
    Any links I have for Misty Mate display: "The link is not currently active." - I've seen this a lot lately for other merchants and would have hoped a solution for this is ready as it's not good to send hard earned visitors & much harder click-throughs to these pages.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Internet Cowboy
    Yep. He's been offline 5 times since December and is offline now. That is certainly not a way to gain good affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by missdonna
    I signed up with them and did a test purchase that tracked. Their stuff seems a bit overpriced to me, but almost everything seems overpriced to me...
    Donna,

No, I don't think that your observation was out of line. Their prices are way out of line. OVERPRICED...

Poor affiliate that is advertising the number 1 spot on google and getting "link not currently active".
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Internet Cowboy
    It looks like they had autodeposit at one time, but apparently cancelled it.
    They had national TV coverage last week and is now offline over the weekend. Coincidence?

Update from Misty Mate!
    Hello Affiliates!

We apologize for our offline status for the past few days. Our products have been selling well and we are back online with autodeposit ON!

Thanks from Misty Mate!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread