No response
    I've tried to email SAS about my test purchase not being tracked. That was a few days ago. I get no response. Does this ususally take a while?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin-1752[url="http://www.salocal.com/goldwing/goldwing_tech.htm"][/url]

ABW Ambassador
    Email Brian, he is a great helper.

Maybe too late for this one, but should be kept in mind: did you view and save the source code from the purchase confirmation page to see if the tracking pixel had been inserted?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    Maybe too late for this one, but should be kept in mind: did you view and save the source code from the purchase confirmation page to see if the tracking pixel had been inserted?
    The link has my ID number in it. That's all that should be necessary.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin-1752[url="http://www.salocal.com/goldwing/goldwing_tech.htm"][/url]

No. It's a good idea to check the sale confirmation page to see if the tracking pixel was loaded. This way you know if the problem is on the merchant end or on the tracking network end. If the pixel is not there, then you know that the merchant is either cheating or is grossly incompetent.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

They didn't seem to be interested in informing me after my email attempts, to I closed merchants out and emailed them with a request to close my account. I admit, I'm very surprised they're worse at communicating with affiliates than CJ. I'm not going to waste my time. I'm glad ya'll had better luck.

They may or may not offer the fastest response to inquiries, but at least the won't shovel any BS at you like the other networks will.

I've seen cheating merchants get booted from SAS faster than you can blow your nose, while other networks will glorify even bigger cheaters on the home page of their site.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SALocalcom,

Support gets back to all emails within around 24 hours as long as things are not too backed up - I've checked with them to make sure everything is current and it is... It is possible that your email got trapped in a spam filter - if you want your question asked feel free to PM me here at ABW or try emailing directly to me at brian @ shareasale
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by SALocalcom
    to I closed merchants out and emailed them with a request to close my account. I'm not going to waste my time.
    SeeYa - less competition for the rest of us...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    SALocalcom,

Support gets back to all emails within around 24 hours as long as things are not too backed up - I've checked with them to make sure everything is current and it is... It is possible that your email got trapped in a spam filter - if you want your question asked feel free to PM me here at ABW or try emailing directly to me at brian @ shareasale
    Brian, the offer is appreciated.....I'm not too sure what I'm going to do, but Thanks!

I've got three other affiliate programs, and I'm beginning to think they're all a bunch of screwballs. I've been at it 4 years, and I"m getting tired of all the problems.

I put up some ebay links a number of years ago...I've never had to change them, they've never opened anything but the correct page, and they've brought in cash all along. No muss, no fuss. That's the way all of them should be. So I may just dump the rest.
    Last edited by SALocalcom; July 21st, 2006 at 05:50 PM.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SALocalcom,

Just a follow up as it might help anyone reading here to gauge expectations, etc...

Support did follow up with you on your email on the same day, which is typical... however, our response was that we needed further details from you, and that we would need to research the problem. You did send back details, and we are researching it....

Sometimes that research takes time to do this research... we've already received a response back from the merchant on the problem and are working with them to correct it.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    SALocalcom,

Just a follow up as it might help anyone reading here to gauge expectations, etc...

Support did follow up with you on your email on the same day, which is typical... however, our response was that we needed further details from you, and that we would need to research the problem. You did send back details, and we are researching it....

Sometimes that research takes time to do this research... we've already received a response back from the merchant on the problem and are working with them to correct it.
    This is certainly positive and good, but SAS could've informed me what it was up to, considering it's been days since I've heard anything.

Yes, maybe I expect too much. I'm not saying SAS is poor, just that I'm dissappointed with all the affiliate programs.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread