OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Cool Mean Housemates
    My friends who I live with are AVID (read 25plus mile a day) bike riders and fans of the Tour de France. They Got a new bike this week and as it was my birthday they say I can use it untill I can get my own. I started today on a 3 mile course that started with a nice downhill of course that means it ends with ... a KILLER up hill. Needless to say I walked the last quarter mile (maybe a little more) but I started it. Nice to spend some time working out again. Going to try again tommorrow. (if they can catch me )
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    good for you - keep at it and you'll be doing 10 uphill miles before you know it.

why are your housemates mean? They sound quite nice...

I love riding my bike. I started seriously riding about 5 years ago and I am completely addicted now. My average ride at this point is about 50 miles and we are working up to doing 150 by fall (I hope). Once you start, you'll never go back. I don't even care when people see me in spandex anymore and 5 years ago I swore I would NEVER wear it!

If I could figure out how to get my laptop mounted to the bike with WiFi I'd start riding again. Hmmmm, maybe a tandem....wife could peddle in front and I just coast on the back. Let's see, solar charger, one of those little generators that goes on the wheels, I could get maybe 6-7 hours battery time. I'll have to suggest this to the wife and see what she thinks....
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

lol...I don't think that I would be invited on anymore rides. I'm not even allowed to keep my cell on!

Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    good for you - keep at it and you'll be doing 10 uphill miles before you know it.

why are your housemates mean? They sound quite nice...
    Maybe it's slang for their athletic ability
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread