Store Integration for multiple merchants
    This store integration for multiple merchants works well with the php-code and I can view all the merchants on my site. When I click on one of the merchant-stores I get to my page with this merchants store. But, when I click on one of the product-links I just come back to my own site instead of the merchants product-page. I noticed that other affiliates have the same error. (everything works fine with the javascript). Any comments?

I'm to assume by the lack of reply that there is an error?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by padur
    This store integration for multiple merchants works well with the php-code and I can view all the merchants on my site. When I click on one of the merchant-stores I get to my page with this merchants store. But, when I click on one of the product-links I just come back to my own site instead of the merchants product-page. I noticed that other affiliates have the same error. (everything works fine with the javascript). Any comments?
    Sorry i missed your message. There is no error according to my information and everything works fine with GetData. If you can please email me the URL of the page where you see the problem i can do a little more search and get back to you ASAP.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by padur
    Thank you for your postings. After looking into the potential problem further, I did find a problem with the links that you had mentioned. This problem has been fixed. If you have any further problems, please let us know and thank you for using GoldenCAN.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread