Thread: Subforum Suggestion - FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program

Subforum Suggestion - FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program
    I am an affiliate with the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program.

I intend to actively promote the jewelry in that program because the beautiful jewelry is both stylish and affordable.

I was looking for the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program subforum but I can't find where to post if I think of applicable questions or comments in regard to the program.

I know that the latest news about commissions and specials is posted in the New Affiliate Programs and Announcements but shouldn't the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program have a subforum of its own?

I ask this because I am wondering if it would be possible to create a subforum similar to such a subforum that exists for FunToCollect.com, FastNext.com, and/or RussianLegacy.com?
    If not, then where is the best place to post questions and comments/etc. about the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program? Within the general AM Navigator subforum or within a Shareasale subforum?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Rhia,

Thank you for your interested in the FantasyJewelryBox.com's affiliate program.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I know that the latest news about commissions and specials is posted in the New Affiliate Programs and Announcements but shouldn't the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program have a subforum of its own?
    They have been posted mostly in the AM Navigator forum, emphasizing some (the most attractive ones) in FJB's "program announcement" thread.

I ask this because I am wondering if it would be possible to create a subforum similar to such a subforum that exists for FunToCollect.com, FastNext.com, and/or RussianLegacy.com?
    These forums are paid forums, and they can be brought up only on the merchant's decision (+ paying through). FJB hasn't decided on opening a dedicated affiliate support forum yet.

If not, then where is the best place to post questions and comments/etc. about the FJB Jewelry Affiliate Program? Within the general AM Navigator subforum or within a Shareasale subforum?
    Post them within this - AM Navigator - forum please.

Thanks.

Geno

3. Newsletter Signup