Buddy? What am I Missing Here
    How does the Buddy feature work? I did a search and couldn't find the answer. I put someone in the Buddy list thinking maybe there would be an email when they post. Nope. Whazup with Buddies?

From the FAQ:
    The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.
    The problem is that there isn't a My VB Home (that I can see), so you'll have to find it under the Quick Links drop down. Basically the buddy system is comprised of two internal features (1) shows which of your buddies are on or offline in one single window (2) allows you to mass PM them the same PM with a few clicks.*

*Admin note - anyone found using this feature to mass spam will be booted faster than they can blink.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thanks Haiko - I was hoping it would be like some forums where there is a Follow feature. It would email you when they post much like the Subscribe feature here. Unless you can Subscribe to a member and I missed it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread