What has happened to the large number of members that were frequenting the ABestCoupon and ABestFreebies forums? Hardly anyone has posted there in the last couple days.
    Anyone know?

Well, I just come and go. However, it is my opinion that the coupon crowd got spread too thin. Some went to the fish site, some went to fatwallet, some went to dealswaptrade,some came over here some are probably going from board to board..... some probably got mycoupons burnout and took the incident as a cue to get offline and spend more time with the people that were physically close to them.

This is all only my opinion. And what do I know?

I personally have had a sh***y past two weeks, and haven't been up to my usual chattering on the internet. I bounce around on three different sites usually; been reading some, not posting hardly at all until yesterday; not spread thin really, since I can have four or five windows going and talk on IM at the same time, of course! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I posted about my friend Gena (CC here) losing her husband; and yesterday, my dh found out a friend of his lost his 15 year-old son to leukemia; and all sorts of other boring, but stressful daily stuff to take care of, LOL!

I do hope things pick up a bit; I like coming here and looking around...

--Dawn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm still around also ... most often you can find me working (ugh) ... my boss passed away at the end of January and it's amazing what all needs to be done to close out a business (we had two, and are closing one down)

Or in the chat room or practicing my bowling skills for the "ABW Bowling League" (oh, and have I mentioned that the gals have been winning, the guys have been losing a LOT lately? cazzie can kick some azz) (smirk) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: klynnnn ]

~~~~Waving Hand~~~~

I'm here. Trying to get ready for my total knee replacement on the 30th and if it's not one thing to do it's forty!!!

As soon as I get caught up with donating blood to myself, I'll find some goodies for everybody and be back. After the surgery I will disappear again for 7-10 days but if the creek don't rise......I'll be back after that.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread