Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lightbulb AM Navigator Presents: ClickInks.com
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is my pleasure to announce to you that AM Navigator is taking over the management of the ClickInks.com's Affiliate Program. Neither ClickInks, nor Sajjad need much introduction here at ABW. The program is well-familiar to most if not all of you. Andy has done a wonderful job managing it so far, but as of today - AM Navigator is taking over the management of this affiliate program.

Join the program today not to miss the upcoming promos, contest and deals!!

ClickInks' program benefits include (but are certainly not limited to):

• Incredibly high conversion rate for the sector
    • Commissions up to 25%
    • 60 day return cookies
    • Commission on phone orders
    • $50-80 EPC
    • Free datafeed of all products!
    • Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals on our most popular brands
    • Free 2 Day shipping
    • Data feeds and text links for top producing printers and cartridges
    • Dedicated program management by AM Navigator
    • Dedicated affiliate program support forum - coming up...

The place to join the ClickInks program is here.

Get started today and earn $10.00 GB's ("Geno bucks") just for loading our links and another $10.00 GB's for loading our data feed! Better than that, earn a beautiful $50.00 bonus on your very first sale with the program - just a warm ClickInks' way of welcoming you to the program.

Looking forward to helping you reap the benefits of this excellent program!!

Geno

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Congrats Geno,

I couldn't think of a better OPM to transition this program to ..... I told Sajjad you were the right OPM for the job.

Please continue to support ClickInks and Geno as they take the program to the next level ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    $10.00 GB's ("Geno bucks")
    Sorry I'm new here, what is Geno bucks ?

Outsourced Program Manager
    Congrats Geno! Sajjad is a great guy, y'all will do very well together.

Affiliate Manager
    Talking
    Geno / Andy,

I am very excited to be working with you Geno. Andy has done an incredible job growing our program to where it has got to. The program's growth has been phenomenal, beyond expectation quite frankly. I think Geno is now the ideal person to roll his sleeves up and really support our affiliates and take our program to the next level.

Andy, Geno and our valued affiliates - thank you for your continued support! We look forward to working with you to provide you with the best program in the Ink vertical.

Sajjad

Andy, Michael, Sajjad, thank you for your vote of confidence. I am excited too. This program will turn into one big fun (as all other AM Nav-managed programs).

Quote Originally Posted by best123
    Sorry I'm new here, what is Geno bucks ?
    "Geno bucks" is the money affiliates get from Geno (myself).

One of the main AM Navigator's axioms says: "Hard-working affiliates are always well-rewarded affiliates." The above example illustrates this best:

- join ClickInks and put the links up >> get $10.00 GB's
    - import ClickInks datafeed into your site >> get $10.00 GB's
    - send 1 sale and as long as this is your first sale >> get $50.00 GB's

Isn't this generous of ClickInks? It is one of these moment when I wish I were you...

Best123, if you're not a part of the fun yet, now is definitely the time to join! Join now and look for more money-making help in the introductory/welcoming e-mail!

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Get started today and earn $10.00 GB's ("Geno bucks") just for loading our links...
    ...and the first $10.00 GB's have just been awarded!! Thank you for your speedy work on them, KGP!

Show me more sign-ups, more links, more datafeeds, everyone!! ClickInks is giving out good cash. Take advantage of it!

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    and the last but not least (its late, almost midnight here) THANKS!!!!! goes to the super AM on abestweb....

thanks Eugenie btw all the best for all on this program i have a feeling it will do great...

now is it because of the program....its AM i dont know but it will do great!!!

Affiliate Manager
    Thumbs up
    KPG,

Thanks for the support! If there is anything we can do to help you out please let us know.

To your success!
    Sajjad

Quote Originally Posted by KGP
    and the last but not least (its late, almost midnight here) THANKS!!!!! goes to the super AM on abestweb....

thanks Eugenie btw all the best for all on this program i have a feeling it will do great...

now is it because of the program....its AM i dont know but it will do great!!!

Keep those applications coming in!! We've had a good number of them since the start of this post, and I am looking forward to giving away more CAH to every active affiliate!

Geno

Thanks Geno, that's very generous of you

I will join your program soon.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickinks.com
    KPG,

Thanks for the support! If there is anything we can do to help you out please let us know.

To your success!
    Sajjad
    as i said to Geno it would be nice if you could deliver exUS and especially to europe and australia...

afterall inks arent that much heavy...but the prices compared with europe at least... have a "heavy" difference

as i said to Geno it would be nice if you could deliver exUS and especially to europe and australia...

afterall inks arent that much heavy...but the prices compared with europe at least... have a "heavy" difference
    KGP, you did mention this in our yesterday's IM talk. Sajjad is reading this. I am sure he will reply... I myself am not in the position of making any such decisions. I manage the program, not the business...

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    thats why i mentioned it here ;-) btw thanks for your swift responce -as usual you spoil us- you know as always its higly appreciated.

...btw thanks for your swift responce -as usual you spoil us- you know as always its higly appreciated.
    You're more then welcome. My job is to keep you happy (not only by replying fast, but also by giving the process of routine money earning a refreshing twist of lemon in coke )

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    Cool

Hey KGP

Good news... we have a business dedicated to the European market: PrinterInks.com.

PrinterInks is widely considered to be one of the top 3 ink cartridge websites in Europe. Our international presence gives us the ability to compete head strong within the US market; hence our US prices and deals such as Buy 2 Get 1 FREE with FREE 2 Day Shipping!

They also distribute to most parts of the world including Australia. The cost of international shipping from Europe is far less than from the US. And prices... (after the GBP/USD conversion) are almost exactly the same.

Thanks
    Sajjad
    Last edited by Clickinks.com; July 25th, 2006 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickinks.com
    Good news... we have a business dedicated to the European market: PrinterInks.com.
    And... AM Navigator will be managing its affiliate program too!! We'll let you know as soon as it is up and available for sign-ups.

Geno

Keep those applications coming!! There are plenty more Geno Bucks left...

Geno

Great to see everyone happy, but I wonder why clickinks decided to change from Andy to Geno?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Good for you Geno! WTG Good luck with your new venture.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bay
    Great to see everyone happy, but I wonder why clickinks decided to change from Andy to Geno?
    I'll jump in and answer first...

Sajjad felt the program needed "more hands on" from an AM. More dedicated, day to day, closer management ....

We use a management style that works the programs from a higher level, more of a team approach that benefits our entire merchant roster while focusing on the individual merchant verticals.

We work closely, hands on, one to one in the inception of the programs (as we did with ClickInks), but after a certain time, we shift gears to a higher level. Understand I can't disclose all we do without giving away our model ...

During all of this, ROI has to make sense for all parties, after discussing with Sajjad, it was agreed that a change was in order. I was the one that suggested he contact Geno and have him run the program ....
    It's all good ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    no its not good...its even better

Congratulations Geno! This is super news for affiliates.

cheers!
    -nishith

Thanks for the details, Andy.
    It's my nature to want to know what goes on behind the secenes. I didn't expect anything nasty in this case, just wondered why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bay
    I didn't expect anything nasty in this case, just wondered why.
    I hope no one did, Sam. There no place for "nasty" between Andy and Geno. We are good friends. Growing to be really good ones.

Andy, thank you for your continuous support!

We've already had a few very nice sign-ups since the day before yesterday (when this thread was started). Looking forward to more.

not to miss the Clickinks.com's Happy Week #1 deal (we're paying $15.00 GB's per activation until 1 August 2006)!

Geno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast