LS Mod can you check Macy's?
    Ranae do you know whether there has been a reporting problem with Macy's (particularly this month)? I'm beginning to wonder about this because sales for them are down about 90%. My C/I(%) is higher than it was for June yet sales are the lowest they have been in over a year! I sent the AM an email almost 2 weeks ago to the LS contact address, but naturally have not even had the courtesy of a reply. Something just doesn't seem right here .

Anyone else notice a sudden big drop from this merchant? I'd be interested to know.

my macy's sales are down about 75% from last month. something must be wrong.

BigGuy it looks as though this thread is just being ignored (go figure!!). I'm glad that at least one other person is experiencing something strange with Macy's. I remember in September 2005 I got an email from them through LS (which I still have on file) that for a few days during the month of June, they suffered some back-end issues with their tracking system that caused sales for the month to be under-reported. I wonder whether this problem hasn't surfaced again but I'm certainly going to try and get to the bottom of it. Just as a matter of interest, have you been showing sales for them on a regular basis recently or are you also experiencing a dry period since July 9th? This has never happened to me before with their program.

I show sales, just not as many as I should. My latest sale was Jul 19th, reported Jul 21st.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread