Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    ARC-New Baby
    Hello fellow affiliates and friends,

I ve been working with Andy for the past 4 weeks and I ve been activiely involved in reading threads and new posts made on our sight.

I thought it would be nice to share with you all that we just had a new addition to the ARC family, his name is Max. He was born on July 20,2006 at 11:43am....

Mommy is doing well.

To your success,

Emilio

Outsourced Program Manager
    Congratulatios Emilio!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio-ARC
    I thought it would be nice to share with you all that we just had a new addition to the ARC family, his name is Max. He was born on July 20,2006 at 11:43am....
    Congratulations, Emilio!! Wonderful news.

Post his picture at ABW!

Geno

Great news Emilio!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Congratulations Emilio and family!!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Congrats.

July 20th is a special day in US history - in 1969, it was the day we won the space race and landed men on the moon. I remember watching it on tv and my mom made me a spaceship birthday cake (7/19 b-day here).

Welcome Max! You picked a great date to join us!

ARC-New Baby
    Cool. He's getting off on the right foot already!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Congrats.

July 20th is a special day in US history - in 1969, it was the day we won the space race and landed men on the moon. I remember watching it on tv and my mom made me a spaceship birthday cake (7/19 b-day here).

Welcome Max! You picked a great date to join us!

Emilio
    Not sure if I've said Hi to you before or not but if not, Hi and congratulations on working with Andy
    Congratulations to Emilio and Mommy and let me say to Max:

Max: Hi You're pretty little and probably pretty sleepy now but when you open up your little eyes things are probably going to look a little bit different to you. No reason to be scared You've just been born to a Mommy and Daddy that love you very much. They've been waiting for what seemed like a really long time for you to be born and they can't wait for you to open up your little eyes for them to tell you just how very much they love you and how happy they are to have you as their little baby boy Psssst. I'll warn you ahead of time. There are going to be a lot of people who can't wait to come and see you. Most likey they will be making a lot of funny looking faces at you and they'll be saying a lot of things to make you laugh and smile. You won't understand much of what they're saying because they'll be speaking to you in silly baby talk that you'll think just sounds pretty silly. So you don't hurt their feelings.....just smile back at them and it will make them happy even if you don't understand what they're saying.
    You are a very lucky little boy because you've been born to a Mommy and Daddy who love you very much and you just wait to see all the great things they have planned to do with you. You're going to have a lot of fun and I just wanted to say Hi and say that I wish you a wonderful life. It will be hard sometimes when you get a little older and Mommy or Daddy tell you to do something you don't want to do.....try to remember that they're only doing it because they love you and want to see you grow up to be a really nice person. Mommies and Daddies who love their babies only want what is best for them so even if you get mad because you don't want to do your homework or what they say and think that they are just being mean ....remember they're only making you do it because they love you and they want you to have the very best life that you can have It won't seem so at the time but when you get bigger you'll understand and be glad they did.
    Congratulations to Mommy and Emilio and you too, Max
    Oh...one more thing Max.....think I should warn you about this. You're a baby boy so you might not like it as much now......but there are going to be an awful lot of people kissing you just because you are a baby. When you get older.....it won't seem as bad and you'll even like it

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Emilio Congrats to the family.

http and a telephoto
    Babies are wonderful, they remind us of the promises of the future... congrats and enjoy every minute of babyhood...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Congratulations to you Emilio and Mom!

What an exciting adventure you're embarking on. I wish that I could slow time, my boys are growing up way too fast. Enjoy every minute and share pictures when you can.

April Ezell
    Affiliate Manager
    Hubcaps.com Affiliate Program
    April@hubcaps.com
    800-826-5880 / 909-983-8414
    MSN - Hubcaps.com

ARC-New Baby
    This was very kind of you. Thank you so much. I look forward to wroking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Emilio
    Not sure if I've said Hi to you before or not but if not, Hi and congratulations on working with Andy
    Congratulations to Emilio and Mommy and let me say to Max:

Max: Hi You're pretty little and probably pretty sleepy now but when you open up your little eyes things are probably going to look a little bit different to you. No reason to be scared You've just been born to a Mommy and Daddy that love you very much. They've been waiting for what seemed like a really long time for you to be born and they can't wait for you to open up your little eyes for them to tell you just how very much they love you and how happy they are to have you as their little baby boy Psssst. I'll warn you ahead of time. There are going to be a lot of people who can't wait to come and see you. Most likey they will be making a lot of funny looking faces at you and they'll be saying a lot of things to make you laugh and smile. You won't understand much of what they're saying because they'll be speaking to you in silly baby talk that you'll think just sounds pretty silly. So you don't hurt their feelings.....just smile back at them and it will make them happy even if you don't understand what they're saying.
    You are a very lucky little boy because you've been born to a Mommy and Daddy who love you very much and you just wait to see all the great things they have planned to do with you. You're going to have a lot of fun and I just wanted to say Hi and say that I wish you a wonderful life. It will be hard sometimes when you get a little older and Mommy or Daddy tell you to do something you don't want to do.....try to remember that they're only doing it because they love you and want to see you grow up to be a really nice person. Mommies and Daddies who love their babies only want what is best for them so even if you get mad because you don't want to do your homework or what they say and think that they are just being mean ....remember they're only making you do it because they love you and they want you to have the very best life that you can have It won't seem so at the time but when you get bigger you'll understand and be glad they did.
    Congratulations to Mommy and Emilio and you too, Max
    Oh...one more thing Max.....think I should warn you about this. You're a baby boy so you might not like it as much now......but there are going to be an awful lot of people kissing you just because you are a baby. When you get older.....it won't seem as bad and you'll even like it

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Congratulations Emilio! My daughter turned 18 on July 20. :-)

Post pictures of little Max so we can all swoon!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Congratulations Emilio. Enjoy every minute and do post some pictures..
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Congrats Emillio!

I hope that by now your home and resting comfy between diapers and feedings...The Joy The Joy ;-)

so where are the pics already?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Great news Emillio and congrats. Its still a wonderful world to bring a baby into and here's to a great future.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    and a beautiful baby he is ... now Uncle Andy needs to teach him how to work a mouse...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread