Question Babies R US, Toys R us, going to amazon?
    Maybe it is just me, but all of my toys r us and babies r us links are landing ON amazon, can someone else check their links ? Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    They're at Linkshare now. If you have old links from them thru Amazon, they just made it so it goes to Amazon Toys and Amazon Babies now. I just went in and changed the link text.

oops, are you meaning the new links thru LS?

edited to add. I'm still waiting for more links like home page text links but the ones at LS are going to the right place and not Amazon.

Yes, I have linkshare links. They were going to the right stores last night, today the LINKSHARE links are landing on amazon pages for me for all categories and links...

I will reboot, it is very odd... but again, could just be me. I tried the links on a couple of other sites, same thing.

I am landing on this page, and i have x'd out my linkshare id
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...UXXz91dGwpNwIw

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not sure. On my site I just have the available text links, I have one from each of them and they're going to the right place. And then I checked the text links available at Linkshare and they're going to the right place too. So don't know, wonder if anybody else is seeing the same problem?

this is bizarre, after rebooting, my links are all still going to amazon, lol! Oh well, maybe tomorrow they will work for me

Actually I have confirmation from other affiliates, these links ARE going to Amazon!
    ugh ugh ugh! Guess they will fix it tomorrow!

Red face
    I don't have to worry about this at least.
    They sent my 'sorry not approved' replies in record time.

I tested a few Toysrus links in Linkshare, and they are going to the correct place. Not seeing any Amazon. I never had toysrus thru Amazon, maybe there is something legacy in the systems that are keeping the Amazon links.

Trust, heres a hint for you. If I can't find a homepage text link (which I agree is a big omission, but thats another thread) go to the banners section, select a logo, and use the <a href=""http..." as your link, and that should get you to the homepage. That works just like a text link.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hahaha!

Wontgetfooledagain R Us ain't joining up.

Yes they are working now. Apparently there was some sort of DNS issue last night and now it has resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by skishore2006
    Trust, heres a hint for you. If I can't find a homepage text link (which I agree is a big omission, but thats another thread) go to the banners section, select a logo, and use the <a href=""http..." as your link, and that should get you to the homepage. That works just like a text link.
    I actually do that even if they do have a homepage text link. There's more granularity to LinkShare's reporting with banners than there is with text links. You can get stats for each individual banner, while you can't get stats for each individual text link (at least I never found a way).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I've been meaning to ask this question. Are we allowed to change the wording somewhat to suit the way we would like for the text links? Pretty sure it doesn't change the tracking, is it ok with the majority or all affiliate managers and networks?

Network Rep
    Hello,

Toys R Us & Babies R Us homepage links & logo banners have been added. Additionally, the issue that some of you ran into with your links redirecting to Amazon has been resolved.

We are continuing to add new creative all the time. If there is a special category that you would like a text link or banner created for, please let me know.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Have a great night
    Allison Fox
    Senior Director, Publisher Development
    Pepperjam, A GSI Commerce Company
    P: (610) 491-7165
    E: [EMAIL="afox@pepperjam.com"]afox@pepperjam.com[/EMAIL]

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread