ABW Ambassador
    A Couple of Requests
    Hello,
    I'm working with a Multistore Coupons page, I have made it set to use "Table Style" and I use the Php Get Code feature.

The Code has "Center" at the start which makes my layout centered obviously which I don't want, please let us decide if we want to center it.

It is also illegal html code as is much of the code which brings me to another important request and that is to have the code in the clean validated XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Tags like "BGColor" give my pages errors on otherwise w3 validated pages. From earlier postings I do understand this is been looked at, lets hope we can have this important request available soon. Plus we need css and not tables or at least clean validated table code.

Here is the header I would like you to use if possible and is also flexible so code written for this will be easy for backward compatibility:

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Asif, I sent you an email over 1 week ago asking about the HP Store program change plus sent you a pm about a code problem with php but have not herd back from you on either?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    Asif, I sent you an email over 1 week ago asking about the HP Store program change plus sent you a pm about a code problem with php but have not herd back from you on either?
    We are currently working on the categories of HP Shopping to make them better for display in the store.

GetData is returning the HTML which you can use in the middle of any page you like. We can't add the DOCTYPE on the top as that has to be on the top of the page which is not returned by GoldenCAN. If I am unable to understand your question correctly please email me and let misunderstand what exactly you are looking for.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi asif,

thanks for getting back to me.

I don't want the doctype included but request that the content that is produced would be created with the doctype as above and hopefully completely validated as well before been sent to us to use. This would need to be done from Goldencan and most likely only once.

I will send you an email today and will also include details of my other problem which I wrote as a pm to you recently.

Good to hear about HP Home too.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread