View Poll Results: What would you rather do Monday Night?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take me to dinner, I am hungry.

3 20.00%
  • Take me out to the ballgame! Cubs v. Phillies

7 46.67%
  • I'm not attending, or don't want to go out, or otherwise "Other"

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    What to do Monday August 21?
    Hello all.... For anyone coming into town for Andy's Seminar August 20-22, we are taking a vote on what people might want to do on Monday night...

ShareASale will either take everyone out to a Chicago style dinner ...

or

ShareASale can take everyone to the Cubs v. Phillies on Monday night...

Please only vote if you are attending Andy's Seminar so that I know what the people attending think.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Outsourced Program Manager
    I've been to a cubs game, and they are sooooo much fun, so I voted for that.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Brian,
    Thanks for the generous offer ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    We'll be eating and partying for days, squeezing in a little baseball sounds great to me.

Wrigley is the mecca of baseball parks. There is no park with it's beauty - bricks, ivy'd outfield walls, crazy fans, toss back visiting homers started here (I think) and drunk rowdies on rooftops just over the outfiled walls! Evening games, even in summer, are usually cooled by lake breeze (Lake Michigan can be seen over outfield wall).

If you've ever seen Babe Ruth's footage on tv, where he called his home run (pointed his bat to left field) in the 1932 World Series... that was at Wrigley.

Pete Rose (most hits in baseball history) tied Ty Cobb's record at Wrigley.

If you've never been and you love baseball, now's the time.

And the Phillies suck, so there's a good chance we get a hometown Cubbies win!

I didn't know anything was being planned, so I already committed to go to the Performics rooftop party at the Cubs game.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    Cubs game... haven't ever been to a major league game... only the Rochester Red Wings minor league... grew up in Red Wing (Silver Stadium) and that is actually where my ex-husband proposed to me... over a steaming cup of hot chocolate... lol. Maybe I should re-think this....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    OK, it is looking like Cubs in the early voting, and thus I'm going to go out and get us some tickets...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Still working on going ... I should know soon. Either way Brian is great! You are the best
    KK

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Eat or Cubs
    Not being a baseball watcher, and having been to many Cubs and White Sox games when I lived in IL back "in the day", I don't know what to vote. I want to hang with the group and have some fun together. We could do that over a dinner, or we could cut up together at a ball game over dogs and nachos. So I propose a contest to help me decide. In return, I will present the winner with $100.00 cash when we meet in Chicago. (you better report it to IRS too!)

Here's the rules.....

ONLY those who are definitely attending Andy's seminar can vote. No sandbaggers, street barkers or lurkers.

Those who are attending - vote on whether I should vote for the Cubs game or Chicago Dinner out. I will honor the majority vote (democracy at its best).The contest ends July 31, 2006 at 12 midnight Mountain Time Zone. Once the deadline is reached, I will draw at random a winner from the winning vote (game versus dinner).

I will present the winner with $100 cash when we hit the town August 21st. (I'm working on getting a flight into O'Hare by 3 pm the 21st) So let's get those votes in and have some fun. I look forward to meeting all attendees next month, and I will hit the ATM before I head out to make sure I can bring the hundred buck prize with me!

Best to you all!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

BTW - post your vote here on the board so I can keep a public tally as to not be accused of favoring Donuts because I get a kick out of his pic!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    we hit the town August 21st. (I'm working on getting a flight into O'Hare by 3 pm the 21st)
    Alan, we start on the 20th, Sunday at 8 am sharp. If you come in on the afternoon of the 21st you will have missed 1/2 the seminar.

Also, the vote has been closed, Brian already went to get tickets...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I think I must have fixated on Brians offer for the 21st so confused the date with the flight date. I'm planning to get in on the 18th or 19th so won't miss the 8 am start on the 20th.

I understand Brian is already arranging tics for the Cubbys. That's OK, the vote is a little fun thing fun thing I am doing - so I still invite attendees to go to the polls and cast that vote!

Best To All,

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I vote Alan goes to the game. Brian will be at the game - experience has taught me to follow Brian, he's a fun magnet.

I hear ABE will be at the game and will pop in and out during the seminar ....

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Collier - Batteries
    Still working on going ... I should know soon. Either way Brian is great! You are the best
    I will definately be there!! Can't wait to see you all very soon!!
    KK

will be on the rooftop with the Performics gang, which is always a fantastic time.

Brian, where will you all be in the stadium?

This is quite a predicament for me.

I am from Chicago, haven't seen my folks in almost a year and was supposed to take them to Lowry's (Lawry's???) on Monday night at 7.30.

I'm also a huge Cubs fan, haven't seen THEM in over 2 years.

However the Cubs are miserable this year.

So I have my own poll...reschedule dinner and irritate folks or keep dinner?
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

Thanks for the vote Donuts - I'll gladly buy a ticket to the game if that's the winning vote and Brian doesn't have enough tics - so keep it going ABW - let's get out the vote and show the world what democracy is all about A $100 winner will be selected on August 1st and I'll announce him / her here.

Let's have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    I vote Alan goes to the game. Brian will be at the game - experience has taught me to follow Brian, he's a fun magnet.
    I second that Vote!
    KK

http and a telephoto
    I should know later today if I am able to come, and Alan, I was telling someone last night that I can already picture being at the ball park with Donuts, Brian, Carolyn, Andy and the others. No contest. After the alligator airboat, I do what ever Donuts suggests And he't totally correct, Brian is a fun magnet... Brian wants us all at a Cubs game... we go to the cubs game, maybe he will take over for the ball parks organist... (do major league parks have the organ player?) I can picture everyone at Wrigley Field doing the YMCA ....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks Kristin - thanks Lox. Looking like it might be Cubby time!!! BTW Lox, back when I used to go to Cubs games, they did not have an organist at Wrigley that I recall. Of course they also never had night games back then because they did not want to change the tradition. Progress and market demand caught up with them - so now let there be light!

Keep the votes coming gang. It's sounding like I won't be having dinner alone the 21st but we need nore votes to make the contest competitive. So vote away and win the $100!!

Cheers!

Hey Brian,

I hope you buy a couple extra tickets. From what I understand, attendance has been down this year - so one more tush in a seat would bolster attendance!! Besides, they aren't doing any worse than my Colorado Rockies (Ouch)

Brian,

My fiancee is coming with me for the Chicago trip....If you have any extra tickets I'd love to buy one from you. She's a Cubs newbie, and if she's going to marry me she should know what she's getting in to. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

GO CUBS!!!!!

Joe
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lilly
    Brian,

My fiancee is coming with me for the Chicago trip....If you have any extra tickets I'd love to buy one from you. She's a Cubs newbie, and if she's going to marry me she should know what she's getting in to. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

GO CUBS!!!!!

Joe
    Oops. Disregard. Turns out I can't make the Cubs game.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly

Smile
    Take me out to the Ball Game,
    Take me out to the crowd...

I'll perform during the game and Howl at the Moon!!

Great idea! Thanks a bunch!!

Southbeachannie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast