Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Chicago Workshop Next Month
    I'm in the process of making arrangements to attend the workshop next month. I am VERY much looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible personally. It will be a great experience.

I actually attended high school in Chicago (class of 66). Haven't been back there since 1978 so it will be interesting to see the "windy city" again. But mostly I am anxious to learn and share ideas with fellow entrepreneurs.

That in mind I would like to know how many of us are going to be attending. Please IM me or post here if you are going to be attending. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible, sharing ideas and learning from my peers!

See You There!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I'll be there, presenting a session on "Working Effectively with Coupon Sites".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    I'm working out the details of attending ... hope to be there
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I hope you make it there Lox - I look forward to meeting you!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    See you there!

Donuts - I look forward to meeting and chatting with you. Come on ABW'ers,. who else is going to be attending???

Getting excited to meet you!

Thanks for posting Michael. I'm anxious to see what you have and share what we are doing.!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Alan,

We keep it a small group on purpose... 25 - 30 max has been the attendance...good mix, plenty of Q+A and case scenarios...

Some that attend are not posters but lurkers ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Sounds like a great plan Andy - I like small groups. Is it like a "special ed" class?

I'm just interested in knowing who I am going to treat to a cocktail in Chicago The offer is there gang - so say hi and let me know so I know how much cash I'll need!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    Sounds like a great plan Andy - I like small groups. Is it like a "special ed" class?

I'm just interested in knowing who I am going to treat to a cocktail in Chicago The offer is there gang - so say hi and let me know so I know how much cash I'll need!! hehe
    I'd say about 1K is good.... < kidding >

The food and drinks during the "seminar hours" are covered by us ... afterhours your free to invite and treat as many or as few as you like...

Monday night is being sponsored by Brian, very generous offer on his part, thanks B - Man.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

After hours sound like a winner to me. $1,000 big ones eh? Must be some great cocktails!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    It always seems to add up fast when affiliates are doing the sipping... some sort of scale thing that comes along with all facets of affiliate marketing... :-)

Can't wait for some genuine Chicago pizza too - man they do it right there. I love my home state of Florida, I mean truly love it. But our pizza down here sucks! Must be the humidity or something... :-)

Sipoing & Pizza
    Yep - Chicago has great pizza - AND dogs, and polish sausage and brats! Not the crud we get in supermarkets - but the real deal. Old Town (Wells Street) is a must when visiting Chicago. I hope to have time to visit it when I am there.

But hey Donut - I know a GREAT place for pizza in Florida too, but it is on the west coast side. ON Tamiami trail in Port Charlotte. Don't know how they do it, but they've nailed it like NY and Chicago.

SaS night out
    I'm not much of a baseball spectator so dinner out sounds good. But if the popular consensus is a Cubs game, I am up for it if enough other attendees are going. Otherwise I may head out to some old stompin grounds for a bite and meet up with others who may be at the hotel.

Wrigley field is indeed a beautiful park with a rich history, so for those who have never been there it would be a worthy trip.

Dress Code
    BTW - as this is the first gathering that I am attending, what is the general guideline on attire? Business casual, sport coat and tie?

BTW - as this is the first gathering that I am attending, what is the general guideline on attire? Business casual, sport coat and tie?
    Think like an affiliate, bump it up a notch - what you would wear working at home, suitable for going to the store....

We aim to be casual and natural...

Internet Cowboy
    Sport Coat and Tie?
    What is this Sport Coat and Tie you speak of?

sport coat & tie
    Hey Scooter - I like your style!! My office attire this time of year is generally shorts and sports shirt. I'll kick it up a notch for Chicago. Perhaps Speedos and a bow tie?

You planning to attend Scooter?

http and a telephoto
    Pajammas... oh wait, right, what you wear when you go out to the store... yeah, that's better... What's the weather like in Chicago in August? (still not sure if I can come, but trying to plan anyway thinking positive.... If I can only come for the weekend can I get that Chicago dinner and/or ball game on Saturday??? Wait, wrong thread!!)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The weather in Chicago that time of year is basically 80's to high 80's, and a nice breeze. I'm bringing a change of pajamas for each day to insure the highest standard of taste and variety!!

Group Code Update:

We have negotiated an amazing room rate of $159 per night at the Chicago Intercontinental Hotel. Please call the hotel at 1-312-944-4100 and ask for Carrie x 1173 in reservations. Give them our Group Code: C X L - Andy Rodriguez Consulting.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 27th, 2006 at 02:56 PM.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread