about cpacampaigns
    did anyone receive pay from cpacampaigns,we don't receive pay from him,his affiliate manager AIM,we got him a message,he sign off,call to cpacampaigns,no one at there,did anyone know what happen,or cpacampaigns.com is scam

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by findbestsite
    did anyone receive pay from cpacampaigns,we don't receive pay from him,his affiliate manager AIM,we got him a message,he sign off,call to cpacampaigns,no one at there,did anyone know what happen,or cpacampaigns.com is scam
    I have not received money from Jan 2006. About 1000$. Super fraud!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Can we all spell.... Traffic Suckers?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Issue of payment
    On behalf of CPA Campaigns, let me firstly say we acknowledge our obligation to pay affiliates. In this case however, with respect to findbestsite, also known by at least 6 other bogus profiles, we and our advertisers cannot pay for fraudulent leads and activity. As is the case here.

The operator/s of Findbestsite notified us that they would post messages on affiliate forums if we did not pay for their fraudulent activity. This is clearly designed to impugn our good standing.

It is unfortunate for all of us that a few rotten eggs can have such a bad impact on this industry.

Bill Tait
    CEO
    CPA Campaigns LLC

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by CPACampaigns
    On behalf of CPA Campaigns, let me firstly say we acknowledge our obligation to pay affiliates. In this case however, with respect to findbestsite, also known by at least 6 other bogus profiles, we and our advertisers cannot pay for fraudulent leads and activity. As is the case here.

The operator/s of Findbestsite notified us that they would post messages on affiliate forums if we did not pay for their fraudulent activity. This is clearly designed to impugn our good standing.

It is unfortunate for all of us that a few rotten eggs can have such a bad impact on this industry.

Bill Tait
    CEO
    CPA Campaigns LLC
    Hey!!! I have in my account statistics 954$ (30 days Ago ) within 3 month!!! Any reversal!!!
    Where is my money? You are big FRAUD.

Quote Originally Posted by CPACampaigns

Bill Tait
    CEO
    CPA Campaigns LLC
    Anything related to "findthebestsite" or any other affiliate program he mentioned is a scam

The man doesn't know English, he claims to be the owner of CpaOffer.com and I guess CpaCampaigns.com is his too

In any case, this is a must-read thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=73941

Thanks!

Internet Cowboy
    It's funny how CPA networks run adware and do all kinds of crooked things so they can blame it on a bad affiliate in case they get caught, but when one of their affiliates gets caught cheating, the CPA network gets all righteous.

CPA networks and cheating affiliates....I say they deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    It's funny how CPA networks run adware and do all kinds of crooked things so they can blame it on a bad affiliate in case they get caught, but when one of their affiliates gets caught cheating, the CPA network gets all righteous.

CPA networks and cheating affiliates....I say they deserve each other.
    "but when one of their affiliate gets caught cheating" - I really hope you don't refer to "findthebestsite" - the guy is a super scammer, read the link to the thread I posted above

Are they still around? They have been unreachable for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrysplace
    Are they still around? They have been unreachable for a month.
    I should have searched them more in debt prior to using them... they owe me roughly 4k... They DO however sign for mail to them at their addresses listed....

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread