Magazine Related URLs
    I have had a few magazine sites which I have used as an affiliate and as a standalone store. I do not have time to maintain them and have taken the stores offline.

If you are interested in making an offer for any of these URLs please send me an email to
    surplusdeals @ gmail dot com

It seems to me that you just need a good magazine merchant with an updated datafeed to help you maintain your sites. We would be glad to help in anyway possible. Just let Andy Rodriguez, our AM, know what we could do to minimize your involvement with the sites while maybe earning money for you at the same time.
    David Carter

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sunny Miami

If you have PR in any of the sites, let me give you a feed and load them up. You can make the money with minimal work on your end..... please contact me to discuss...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001 | E: | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread