Hello Everyone,

We here at AvantLink were so impressed by Altrec's new Affiliate Newsletter, we decided to post it here for everyone to see. If you're an Affiliate of Altrec.com in AvantLink, I encourage you to opt-in to receive this newsletter. It's pretty slick!!

--

Altrec.com Affiliate Newsletter - Avantlink

Welcome to the inaugural Avantlink Affiliate Newsletter. If you're opt-in, you will receive one of these around the 25th of each month. These communications will provide an outline of promotions and other updates about the coming month.

August is historically a great month for Altrec and we experience a significant lift in merchandise and sales revenue. That increase will continue to climb clear through January. Below is our promotion calendar for August and the top 10 selling brands, categories and products.

August Promotion Calendar

7/26-7/31: 70% Off Blowout - Burton, Patagonia, North Face & Salomon. This sale only lasts until Monday so grab links right now! All creative has been updated in Avantlink.

8/1-8/11: Back To School We will be promoting North Face Backpacks, Roxy and Quiksilver clothing and anything else that is "Back to School." You can easily deep-link to specific categories or products using AvantLink's Custom Link Builder tool.

8/1-8/31: MP3 Downloads - We are partnering with Real Networks to provide MP3 music downloads with purchase. The dates of this offer are not firm yet, however, I will send out an email as soon as I know. I will also supply text links and banners in AvantLink's Dynamic Coupon Feed.

8/11-8/31: Summer Clearance This is our yearly summer sale where we rid the warehouse of everything summer and fill it with everything winter. The discounts will be huge, the merchandise valuable. Expect to see up to 50% Off our best gear and clothing and expect to feel a significant kick in your commission check.

* All dates are subject to change. I will do my best to keep you updated on any changes.

** Each promotion will have links and creative to support it. I will be updating banners, text links and the Dynamic Coupon Feed just before each promo begins...so if you're using this RSS coupon feed you have nothing to worry about!

Top Sellers for August

Brand, Category, Product

1. The North Face, Shoes, North Face Denali Jacket
  2. Patagonia, Jackets, MHW Windstopper Tech
  3. Mountain Hardwear, Backpacks, Keen Newport H2 Sandal
  4. Nike, Shirts, Nike Straprunner
  5. Burton, Pants, Ruff Wear K9 PFD
  6. Arc'teryx, Shorts, North Face Jester Pack
  7. Outdoor Research (OR), Tents, Nike Aqua Socks
  8. Keen, Sleeping Bags, Merrell Chameleon Shoe
  9. Merrell, Boardshorts, OR Seattle Sombrero
  10. Salomon, Long Underwear, MHW Wicked T

In addition to these great promotions, there are many reasons to promote Altrec.
  • Altrec.com affiliate program is 100% Parasite Free!
  • 90 day cookie minimum
  • Tiered Commission Structure
  • Healthy conversion
  • Dedicated program management and commitment to the industry
  • Free, advanced tools from AvantLink

I am happy to arm you with the information you need to succeed. Please send me an email with your specific needs and I will provide what I can. We are here to help you earn more. Please let us know if you have comments, questions or concerns.

Greg Toledo

Altrec.com Outdoors
gregt[at]altrec.com | 425.827.5159 x146

--

Sincerely,

Paul from AvantLink