Cool Does Google Cash system really work?
    It does work today?

Can you make money with Google Cash without building websites?

I have no clue about building websites, and that's too difficult to me.

Did anyone tried Google Cash?

I bought it, but I didn't try yet,... I'm doing research before I spend more money,...

Please HELP !!!

Thank you !!!

ABW Ambassador
    For affiliates, it is getting harder and harder to make money in the PPC world (pay per click). Google cash is about writing ads to be displayed in Google Adwords and other PPC engines.

While affiliates can and do still make money this route, it is becoming more and more difficult - and expensive. And for Google itself, you almost need to know how to make a web site to use Google AdWords anymore, since Google now requires that - in most instances - the landing page for the ad lead to YOUR website, not the merchants.

I'd hold off on your PPC adventures until you are comfortable in building websites and know how to make some money off that. Once you have that figured out, you'll have a better idea of how to do PPC.

Just my two cents.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh009
    For affiliates, it is getting harder and harder to make money in the PPC world (pay per click). Google cash is about writing ads to be displayed in Google Adwords and other PPC engines.

While affiliates can and do still make money this route, it is becoming more and more difficult - and expensive. And for Google itself, you almost need to know how to make a web site to use Google AdWords anymore, since Google now requires that - in most instances - the landing page for the ad lead to YOUR website, not the merchants.

I'd hold off on your PPC adventures until you are comfortable in building websites and know how to make some money off that. Once you have that figured out, you'll have a better idea of how to do PPC.

Just my two cents.

Hey, thank you very much, I'm begining on opening my eyes.

What software do you recomend me for building Websites?
    Dreamweaver?

It is any way to make money being an affiliate without building a website?

Can you please recomend me any good ebook or something like that, about this business?

Thanks again, VERY MUCH!

Google Cash System is way out-of-date to be useful anymore.

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Google Cash System is way out-of-date to be useful anymore.
    Thank you for teaching me

:

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think there is a really good book about affiliate marketing. It's trial and error - learn by experience - type of business. There are so many routes you can go that a book is not likely to be of much help.

That said, when I first started years ago, I stumbled across the free ebook from SiteSell. I don't use their software or hosting, but I did find their book helpful in some ways. Might want to check it out - assuming it is still available.

As for software, Dreamweaver is hard to beat. Far better than FrontPage.

If you don't want to buy software, you can always try and do what everybody else is doing these days, affiliate marketing via blog.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh009
    I don't think there is a really good book about affiliate marketing. It's trial and error - learn by experience - type of business. There are so many routes you can go that a book is not likely to be of much help.

That said, when I first started years ago, I stumbled across the free ebook from SiteSell. I don't use their software or hosting, but I did find their book helpful in some ways. Might want to check it out - assuming it is still available.

As for software, Dreamweaver is hard to beat. Far better than FrontPage.

If you don't want to buy software, you can always try and do what everybody else is doing these days, affiliate marketing via blog.
    How that works? Affiliate Marketing via blog?

I know what is a blog,... but you mean through MySpace???

How can people reach those blogs? And can you put your merchant's ads there?

Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBiscuiT
    How that works? Affiliate Marketing via blog? I know what is a blog,... but you mean through MySpace??? How can people reach those blogs? And can you put your merchant's ads there?
    MySpace does not allow this sort of advertising, officially. And I imagine that they would remove your profile if you were to find a way to promote on their site in that way. I'm sure people are doing it. However, my friend has attempted to place affiliate links on his basic profile, and a good deal of the link is stripped before it is even published, thus making the link useless.

Do you have a site already hosted? You might want to check with your hosting company if they provide free blog software for your site. Otherwise, there are plenty of programs you can install. You can even create your own from scratch, but why would you unless you were one helluva programmer.

Nice thing about blogs, is that providing you maintain them daily, there is fresh new content made on a regular basis. There are many who could outline the benefits more than I, but I imagine at this point in time that Google would be kind to a Blog because of those frequent written updates. I don't think doing so negates all the SEO that's going on out there, but if you have a knack for writing regularly, this is a nice place to start getting acquainted with affiliate marketing. You can certainly start playing with Google's adsense too.

Anyway, providing the hosting company and/or software doesn't have anything that indicates otherwise, and provding it has such capabilities, placing your merchant banners, etc. in your blog is relatively easy to accomplish. Getting traffic there, and keeping visitors interested enough to keep visiting is the other BIG challenge.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCMonkey
    MySpace does not allow this sort of advertising, officially. And I imagine that they would remove your profile if you were to find a way to promote on their site in that way. I'm sure people are doing it. However, my friend has attempted to place affiliate links on his basic profile, and a good deal of the link is stripped before it is even published, thus making the link useless.

Do you have a site already hosted? You might want to check with your hosting company if they provide free blog software for your site. Otherwise, there are plenty of programs you can install. You can even create your own from scratch, but why would you unless you were one helluva programmer.

Nice thing about blogs, is that providing you maintain them daily, there is fresh new content made on a regular basis. There are many who could outline the benefits more than I, but I imagine at this point in time that Google would be kind to a Blog because of those frequent written updates. I don't think doing so negates all the SEO that's going on out there, but if you have a knack for writing regularly, this is a nice place to start getting acquainted with affiliate marketing. You can certainly start playing with Google's adsense too.

Anyway, providing the hosting company and/or software doesn't have anything that indicates otherwise, and provding it has such capabilities, placing your merchant banners, etc. in your blog is relatively easy to accomplish. Getting traffic there, and keeping visitors interested enough to keep visiting is the other BIG challenge.

Thank you,...
    What is a SEO ?

I don't have my site yet, and neither a web provider,... I am a newbie in every sense. I don't know how to start, doing what. I just want to make more money, I work with computers using a very simple software, and my job pay my bills and that's it. I was doing research on internet, and I found Google Cash,... but I'm learning here, it is obsolete. So,... I am here being one of you guy's student. Total beginer on everything.

I am going to write a new post called "Newbie Game" and see what happend,...

Thank you, I'm so happy so far in this place,...

Yeah Google Cash is way to expensive to get into... I suggest you create a opt in page and offer some free stuff; get some email addresses and then follow up about your affiliate program.

Promoting an affiliate program as a one shot; is way to risky! If you send all your PPC traffic to this opt in pages, you'll get massive conversions.

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin_man
    Yeah Google Cash is way to expensive to get into... I suggest you create a opt in page and offer some free stuff; get some email addresses and then follow up about your affiliate program.

Promoting an affiliate program as a one shot; is way to risky! If you send all your PPC traffic to this opt in pages, you'll get massive conversions.

Thank you,... what's a opt ?

THNX!!!

An opt in list is when you develop a list of contacts; that have vouluntry given you permission to contact them...

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin_man
    An opt in list is when you develop a list of contacts; that have vouluntry given you permission to contact them...

Thank you very much Muffin_man !!!

hi
    I checked out this google cash club, I went to the site at the top it says the Miami gazette and leads you to believe that it is a news article from the gazette but if you click on any link it takes you to the google cash club page. well if you click on the terms at the bottom of that page then you will see that they will charge 82 bucks a month. I don't know about you but I sure can't afford that. I am an affiliate marketer I have been into it for about a year I did not even know how to copy and paste,I just kinda taught myself what I need to know.
    I only paid 35 bucks for my site with my name through dot easy and that is per year. I was not happy with their site building tools or their templates so I built it my self for free. I use composer it's a FREE site builder and has a built in ftp (up loader). It took me awhile to learn, but it's free.
    My website has not made me much money to speak of and I am discouraged. But I do like my site mostly because I learned this all over a period of a year and did it by myself. It makes me proud to have accomplished and learned so much unfortunately it has not made me a living yet.
    this is my site REMOVED most of my affiliate links come from commission junction and they are my favorite place to get links but there are many many different places. If you are interested let me know. you can email me through the form on my home page.I will try to help you though it seems I can not even help myself. good luck
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 25th, 2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: removed link drop - ban warning!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread