MontRED: $100 bonus on sales between Aug 1 to Aug 7
    Guys,

It's a beautiful time to be a MontRED affiliate. We're going to reward you to the fullest for all your hard work.

Between August 1st and August 7th, I'll personally give you a $100 bonus for all sales over $300. And $50 bonus for all sales between $150 to $300.

No limit on the number of sales you bring in. If you bring in 10 sales, you get bonuses on all 10 sales. And this is on top of your regular commission.

Remember, 80% of our products are above $300, and 90% of our products are above $150. So you are almost certain to get a big bonus on all your sales.

And to help you with your efforts, I've created some awesome coupons (Deal of the Week, Deal of the Day etc).

If you have not yet joined the MontRED Affiliate Program on ShareASale, do it now. There can't be a better time to join MontRED.

Let's sell fine jewelry!

cheers!
    -nishith

90 hours to go for the start of this mega bonus opportunity.

Make sure the links are up and the coupons are uploaded.

cheers!
    -nishith

Check out the following Deal of the Day coupons valid from Aug 1 to Aug 7. Make sure to replace XXXX with your SAS id:

Deal of the Day

Aug 1: $75 off on 18k White Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band (1/2 ct. tw.). Use Coupon Code: NOW080106
    Aug 2: $210 off on 18k White Gold Cross-Stitch Sapphire and Diamond Pendant. Use Coupon Code: NOW080206
    Aug 3: $60 off on 18k White Gold Diamond Hoop Earring (1/2 ct. tw.). Use Coupon Code: NOW080306
    Aug 4: $75 off on 18k Yellow Gold Floating Open Heart Diamond Pendant (1/2 ct. tw.). Use Coupon Code: NOW080406
    Aug 5: $175 off on 18k White Gold Fresh Water Pearl and Diamond Earrings (3/4 ct. tw.). Use Coupon Code: NOW080506
    Aug 6: $100 off on 18k White Gold Three-Stone Diamond Ring (1/2 ct. tw.). Use Coupon Code: NOW080606
    Aug 7: $75 off on Tungsten Carbide Men's Wedding Band with Brushed 18k Yellow Gold Inlay, 8mm. Use Coupon Code: NOW080706

Ooops. The href in the text boxes got messed up in the previous post. The SAS code is correct though.

cheers!
    -nishith

Hi Nish i was looking through your program stats and checked your average sale. Its around $400 i think so I guess your going to be making a lot of affiliates happy Keep it up!!!
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by clyderose
    Hi Nish i was looking through your program stats and checked your average sale. Its around $400 i think so I guess your going to be making a lot of affiliates happy Keep it up!!!
    Thanks Clyde! The first week of August is going to be a super exciting time.

Am looking forward to give away big bonuses.

cheers!
    -nishith

And here is the 'Deal of the Week' from Aug 1-Aug 7:

Deal of the Week: $50 off on Men's Wedding Rings. Use Coupon Code: UHFH6561

Not a bad response at all. Lot of new applications and e-mails with a few questions. For the benefit of all, let me answer the common PPC related question.

Now there are NO restrictions on any terms for PPC marketing.

I've made the appropriate changes to our Terms of Service.

cheers!
    -nishith

Another question that an affiliate had:

Can I buy jewelry for myself using my own affiliate link and still get the bonus?

Yes, you can. Buy some really nice MontRED jewelry for yourself or for your loved ones and get the regular commission + huge bonus.

Yes, it's Christmas in August.

cheers!
    -nishith

30 hours to go.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.. creatives, coupons, anything. Just want to make sure that we cover all the bases before the start of this week long bonus offer.

cheers!
    -nishith

Alright!! It's Aug 1 and its' the start of the mega bonus week at MontRED.

Am just super excited to see how this week unfolds. Wishing you all good luck.

Another tool that you have on hand for MontRED: Create your own (landing) page on MontRED. If used properly, it can have a significant impact on the conversion ratio.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Anyone gotten a check? I haven't been paid for a sale in August!

*bump*

still no reply on this and a payment is long long overdue. Note this was on the indy version but should be a heads up for SaS as well.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread