My wife is pushing me to open a swim site and I was wondering how well suits and swimming equipment convert? Would appreciate if you could seperate these two in your responses so I can tell if one does better than the other.

Yeah, I realize the season is pretty much over, but for swim clubs and teams, a site like this might just make it.

Thanks!

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The returns will be eliminated once worn and there's a sunny beach demand somewhere in the world at all times of year. Sell to a worldwide consumer base ..but skip the ME countries. I assume you want to push women's swin wear, since guys rather skinny dip or use their old trusty 10 year old pair. Sell sunglasses and lotions on the side.

WebMaster Mike

I've never tried sun glasses as I figured they would not sell. I guess, for me, I always wanted to see how they looked on my particular shaped face. I guess I wonder about swim wear the same way. Don't most women (and even some men) want to try them on before they buy?

I'm really interested in a site that caters to people wanting swim products (goggles, fins, life guard equipment, etc), but swim wear also should be included.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

ABW Ambassador
    I've done well with swimwear pretty much all year. It does sell but strangely enough I haven't noticed any great increase over the last two months.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread