Anyone know if this is legitimate?
    I've done a search but it gave 0 results.

Has anyone heard of a company called ZTMC Internet Marketing?

If so are they for real or is it yet another scam?

Their web site: http://ztmc.com/

They sent me an email asking me if I would be interested in displaying ads in the footer of a forum I have. I'm to email them back if interested.

Any comments on them is appreciated.

I don't know them, but have worked with a few companies that essentially broker ads for their network of publishers. Some are better than others...

With a few, most of the impressions went unsold and were filled with cheap "remnant" or unpaid ads. Honestly, if we wanted unpaid, we could have handled that ourselves...

The main questions I'd ask is if you are to be paid for every impression served, and how long it'll be before you get paid ("roughly 60 days after we collect, if we manage to collect" is not the answer you want to hear).

Good luck!
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Affiliate Manager jai @ Expedia(SEO)'s Avatar
    hello,

For this program i would check out this client list and ask a few questions, but for Adserving i would stick with the known companies.

Think about this, when a major advertiser want to display ads, they are going to go with a large player so they get all their reports and cost in one nice package. They do not play with smaller players, so most likely the company has a couple of smaller advertisers but most of their campaigns are resold or ruminant campaigns.

I would take a look at these well known providers for quality campaigns, but also be used as an adserver. These two companies have tool for the AM to see all campaigns, payout and performance numbers and lets you select who you want or not want to run on your site.

Advertising.com
    rightmedia.com

I know a couple of people at these companies and if you like i can give you an introduction. Just put together a One-Sheeter (site demographics, traffic, channels and size) and they will give you their rates, fees and tool listings. it is quite simple.

You can also take a look at Doubleclick, 24/7 Real Media or Bluestreak.

Let me know if you have any questions or need to know what to ask for when approaching them.

Jai

Thanks for the information.

Jai, thanks for the offer. For now I'll pass only because I'm re-evaluating what to do with the forum. It may have over 1300 members but only a very very very small percentage of that number are actually active posters. So for now, adding value to the members is more important to me that trying to get them to click on links

+ Reply to Thread