ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down LS Site Problems AGAIN!
    Every time I log in these days on LS I have browser issues. The first thing I do is go to the Reports page but I get an error that the page can't be displayed. I then refresh it and it hangs or I just see a blank page while it's trying to do something. I eventually have to refresh the page about 3-4 times before it goes through.

I can assure you it's not me and only the LS site that does this as I have been monitoring this for several weeks. My browser will pick up and errors in the page code and the LS site has some major problems. It makes using the website basically impossible for me so please fix this.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    It's been happening to you for several weeks but no one else has reported it? Sounds like an ISP or routing issue to me. The only issue I've had with Linkshare's site is the all too often SA downtime.

Not just this. I remember my password but can't login at all. I sent password reset requests several times but the mail never came in. I sent a support request, now 10 days and still no response. I have been locked out of my account.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread