Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Overstock Jeweler Affiliate Program Podcast#1
    Hi Everyone,

In light of the re-launch of the Overstock Jeweler affiliate program on the ShareASale network, August 1st 2006, I've created this audio to bring affiliates up to speed about our exciting starting commission offer, convenient promotion tools and prompt support.

External Link

SPECIAL SIGN-UP BONUS! Join our affiliate program between August 1st - August 31st and generate at least 5 clicks to qualify for a $20 cash sign-up bonus for activating your link with Overstock Jeweler.

Cheers,

Allen
    Last edited by Allen - AMWSO; July 31st, 2006 at 01:26 AM. Reason: :: added link
    [SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Allen - AMWSO

SPECIAL SIGN-UP BONUS! Join our affiliate program between August 1st - August 31st and generate at least 5 clicks to qualify for a $20 cash sign-up bonus for activating your link with Overstock Jeweler.

Cheers,

Allen
    Allen, what's with Overstock at Linkshare?

I've made commissions selling jewelry with the Linkshare Overstock program. Is it still there?

If so, is it possible to belong to both programs or which program is the real deal?

Today is July 31st so I'll wait for August

Btw, if you communicate with Brian @ Shareasale or anyone at Shareasale please urge them to fix the multiple merchant feature of the make-a-page tool. I believe that multiple merchant feature is in the best interest of every merchant.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Hi Rhia7,

Thank you for your reply.
    Overstock Jeweler is a designer inspired jewelry merchant exclusively on the ShareASale network. We are based in New York and only sell fashion accessories.

We are not related in any way to Overstock.Com, and their program on the Linkshare network.

If you like, you may choose to belong to both programs.

Although, I can only pay you for promoting Overstock Jeweler and our high quality, affordably priced, jewelry on ShareASale.

We are the real deal if you want to make money with our products!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Allen
    Very nice presentation Really generous sign-up bonus, too. I'll be patient and wait til Aug. 1st, too. Looking forward to joining

ABW Ambassador
    Allen, I Just applied. Hopefully will be approved soon and send you 5.5 clicks.
    Last edited by atonca; July 31st, 2006 at 03:29 PM. Reason: typo

Hi Atonca, I'm thrilled to have you join our program !
    I can't wait to send you this special sign-up bonus of 2000 pennies!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Cheers,

Allen
    I'm happy you waived the August 1st requirement for Atonca. Atonca couldn't wait

I'm looking at the "Merchant provided description" (for this program) and the "MERCHANT MARKETPLACE STATS" (nice) and I saw an overview of your creatives.

I have a question: in addition to banners do you have product images/links available? If I were to go to the make-a-page tool would I find examples/product links of jewelry from Overstock Jeweler that I could place on a web page?

I'm pretty vanilla in the way I make web pages. I don't practice anything that is on your prohibited list and I am happy to follow your guidelines.

I'll often place links (often product links with pictures) for clothing, cosmetics, and jewelry, (etc.) on the same web page -- that's okay, right? I'm happy to be in compliance with written descriptions as set forth.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Allen;
    Visited your site, and discovered that the links to the specific product pages do not work. Have you disabled them until August 1?
    Ken

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your reply. Nothing should be disabled and all products links should be in working order. Sometimes the product pages take time to load.

Could you let me know by PM or reply, which product links are not performing, so I can fix them right away.

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Make-a-Page Tool in 60 seconds or less
    Hi Rhia7,

Thank you for your question.

Here is a step-by-step about how to use the Make-A-Page tool with Overstock Jeweler.

1. Login to your SAS affiliate interface and under the "Get Links" category near the top of your screen, is "Make-A-Page". Click that.

2. In the upper left hand corner of your screen is the following text:
    "Some of your merchant partners have customized versions of the Make a Page feature. If you wish to use a customized version, choose one of the Merchants below: "
    In the drop down box, select "Overstock Jeweler" and click Go.

3. Here you'll find the customized Make-A-Page tool from Overstock Jeweler. The first field in Primary Search Criteria says : our merchant ID 8243

Let's say you'd like to make a page filled with our all of our great selling Tiffany Replica jewelry. There is a drop-down field right below our Merchant ID that you can select "Entire Tiffany Replicas Collection".

4. Now scroll down to the Page Options section and change the Results per Page field from the default 15 to 30.

5. After that, in the Display Fields section, check the Description and Price boxes.

6. Click the View Results button at the bottom of the page.

PRESTO
    ! An instant Tiffany inspired jewelry store, ready to copy and paste on your affiliate site!

Thanks ShareASale!

Cheers,

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    I'm happy you waived the August 1st requirement for Atonca. Atonca couldn't wait

I'm looking at the "Merchant provided description" (for this program) and the "MERCHANT MARKETPLACE STATS" (nice) and I saw an overview of your creatives.

I have a question: in addition to banners do you have product images/links available? If I were to go to the make-a-page tool would I find examples/product links of jewelry from Overstock Jeweler that I could place on a web page?

I'm pretty vanilla in the way I make web pages. I don't practice anything that is on your prohibited list and I am happy to follow your guidelines.

I'll often place links (often product links with pictures) for clothing, cosmetics, and jewelry, (etc.) on the same web page -- that's okay, right? I'm happy to be in compliance with written descriptions as set forth.
    Last edited by Allen - AMWSO; August 1st, 2006 at 08:00 AM. Reason: :font change
    [/SIZE]

Thanks, Allen, for the great detailed instructions.

Just one tip: Include a "click this link to join" in your announcement.

Now I have to log into SAS in order to join. Where is the instant set-up link?
    I thought you had that before

You have a podcast link but a link to join would make it happen for you and make it easier on the affiliates.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Click this link to join the Overstock Jeweler Affiliate Program!

Thank you very much Rhia7 for your insight and helpful suggestions!!
    [/SIZE]

Hi Allen,

I received this:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This message is sent in response to your application for the affiliate marketing program of OverstockJeweler.com, managed by shareasale.com. This letter by itself is not an indication that you have been approved, or not-approved for the program. Please check your account online for approval status, or contact the merchant directly.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and this in the same e-mail:
    Congratulations! OverstockJeweler has approved you into their Affiliate Program!
    So am I in and if I generate at least 5 clicks between now and August 31st do I get the 2000 pennies?

If any additional information/clarification is desired them PM me
    Last edited by Rhia7; August 1st, 2006 at 12:09 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Allen,

Why the silence over the pennies?

I asked a simple question:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7

So am I in and if I generate at least 5 clicks between now and August 31st do I get the 2000 pennies?
    A response?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Allen;
    Links are working fine, must have just been slow loading last time.
    Ken

ABW Ambassador

Cheers,

Allen
    Allen, I thought it was August 1st when I sign-up. I must be crazy for that 2000 pennies...will you make sure I will get them since you said that?

Quote Originally Posted by atonca
    Allen, I thought it was August 1st when I sign-up. I must be crazy for that 2000 pennies...will you make sure I will get them since you said that?
    I have a feeling you will get it
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Rhia7, will you be my witness if I need one?

Hi Atonca and Rhia7,

Thank you for your responses and I apologize for not replying sooner.

Both of you will definitely get your $20 CASH bonus!! (sans pennies)

So will every ABW member that signs up with the Overstock Jeweler affiliate program on ShareASale during August 1-31st, and sends us 5 or more clicks.

This really IS the easiest $20 you'll ever make in August 2006! And that's just for starters! After you send us some sales, I'll pay you even more cash!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Hi Atonca and Rhia7,

Thank you for your responses and I apologize for not replying sooner.

Both of you will definitely get your $20 CASH bonus!! (sans pennies)
    Thanks Allen.

I love the personal touch the affiliate merchants on ABW have

I am presently re-designing my existing sites (improving design) and I am building new sites.

I am creating a "web site campaign" that will feature your products and I am doing likewise with the products from other ABW affiliate merchants.
    I will PM you with my progress and I hope my efforts result in sales
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I just applied Allen but then you already know that since you've sent me an email already that you're reviewing my application

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I too applied.

Hope to be approved soon so I can send you some business!
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Hi Purplebear and Michelle,

You're all set to promote Overstock Jeweler. Thank you for joining!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Hmm forgot all about doing this til now. Yeap, I received your approval email (thank you ) have some links on one site and in process of putting more on the other. Love the choice of colors for the banners Products I've looked at so far look really nice, love the look of their site too (seems their webmaster and I have something in common ) and definitely a very generous bonus for joining.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Datafeed reall really needs pics. I won't put it up with out images.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast