Results 1 to 1 of 1
July 31st, 2006, 09:13 AM #1MontRED: Create your own (landing) page
Did you know that you could create your own page on MontRED?
You automatically have a page on MontRED when you tag a product or when you write a post on Your Corner.
The title of this page will be [user-name]'s page. For example: Nishith's page.
- You can creatively use this page as a landing page for your visitors.
- You can craft the text in the "User's Space" such that it can help the conversion.
- You can tag and arrange the products that would interest your visitors.
- You can write the posts on 'Your Corner' in the language that your visitors can relate to.
- On any product page, click on 'Add a Tag'. If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to register. Shouldn't take more than 10-20 seconds. (You can do the same thing when you click on 'Your Corner'.)
- Once you're logged in, on the upper left corner, you'll see links to 'Edit Profile'. This is where you can write the text for your user space etc.
By Rhia7 in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: August 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
By Rhia7 in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: May 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM