Question Script Error
    Hello everybody,

I am using websites and blogs to promote my affiliate links.

I tried to upload JAVA SCRIPT TEXT LINKS IN MY BLOGS but i am not able to post them, its showing the following message.

Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed:
    ABW Ambassador
    HTML is available for all advertisers and there has been no date announced that this will be changed. Further, they have said at least 6 months notice will be given before JS is the only option. Frankly, I doubt that JS will ever be the only option for the numerous reasons why it cannot be supported in so many cases. I'm a worrier but this doesn't worry me at all. To me, it's a non-issue and will eventually go away as soon as CJ owns up to their HUGE mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    HTML is available for all advertisers and there has been no date announced that this will be changed. Further, they have said at least 6 months notice will be given before JS is the only option. Frankly, I doubt that JS will ever be the only option for the numerous reasons why it cannot be supported in so many cases. I'm a worrier but this doesn't worry me at all. To me, it's a non-issue and will eventually go away as soon as CJ owns up to their HUGE mistake.
    Thanx for your kind information

Ok i will use html links to my blogs.

But any option to use JS text links to post my blogs?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by indianaff
    But any option to use JS text links to post my blogs?
    You'll need to check with your blog software company.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    sounds to me like a limitation of your blog software package - that it doesn't allow script tag...

ABW Ambassador
    With all of the Javascript exploits out there, I would suspect that many content management programs (aka blogs, forums, etc) that allow anonymous user input will not accept javascript.

I know I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman

Yes, you are right 'HTML is available for all advertisers ' but we select one by one link then only its showing legacy links, but earlier i am getting more text links so only i cant see legacy links.

So if we need legacy links then we choose one by one text links???

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread