Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Castro hands power to brother during surgery
    Miami is in a Party mode !!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americ...tro/index.html

People in the streets, wide celebration going on as we speak ... while President Bush was in town today ...

Rumors of his death are circulating, time to celebrate !!!

http://www.univision.com/content/cha...514&schid=9515
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Wow - the implications of that!!
    Tip one for me Andy. As with each of us, life is only for some unknown number of years. Don't know much about FC's brother but I bet Miami is exploding with excitement at the prospect.

To better times ahead!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Miami is in a Party mode !!!
    You can say that again!

but I bet Miami is exploding with excitement at the prospect.
    That's a bet that you can't lose!

I was going to post about a offline merchant, but for the next few weeks, I don't really care if the tracking is affected or not! Money can wait!

It's time for some of us.

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, I just got to Madrid from Miami this morning! I would have loved to be there for the party. I sure my Grandparents are gonna be very very happy.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar

Party Party Party

His end is near........hopefully even better if already ended NOW......

Still glued to all channels.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Just dropped close to 1k in keyword rich domains ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank You For This Thread Andy!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    WASHINGTON - The government believes Fidel Castro's health is deteriorating and that the Cuban dictator is unlikely to live through 2007.

"it is considered unlikely that he will return to power or survive through the end of next year, said the U.S. government and defense officials"

With chemotherapy, Castro may live up to 18 months, said the defense official. Without it, expected survival would drop to three months to eight months.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061112/...atching_castro

Andy, Sal, Javi, Alan and others.

Let everyone know that when it does happen, many of us and around the world will be on vacation during the days and following many weeks. We might answer emails only at night and we might answer posts only at night but we might not be responsible for what we might say, post or lack thereof.

- you ready?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    the circle nears completion
    The one comfort that oppressed folks can look for always is that eventually a mortal - no matter how they try to be bigger than life - is a temporary / passing thing. His time is coming soon, and not all the earthly power he exercised over the poor folks of Cuba can stop it.

Hopefully his brother will see the need for a better direction, and the right of people to live free lives. Then once again it can become a world trader and the magnificent tourist destination that it used to be. My thoughts and prayers are with the Cuban people for a positive new change that opens their hearts to anticipation and excitement as soon as possible.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Congratulations to Venezuela, now that God has blessed you with what you asked for, I hope that God give you what you deserve for at least fifty years. So that way you too, can be as happy as the people of the island have being for the last fifty.

A reborn-again atheist.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread