Put up two Links - Get a Bonus!!!
    We are very excited to have recently launched the new and improved site AlexBlake.com. We are also very thrilled to be heading in the end of summer with all of you as part of our new team.

To help give you added motivation to get those new links up on your site in time for the back to school autumn rush, and yes sadly it is vastly approaching, we are giving you an incentive bonus!

Simply add two creative or text links to your site, email me, and instantly $5 in your pocket. That is a very easy way to push some free cash in your pocket!*

Glad to have you on the team, we have lots of exciting deals and offers in store as usual.

Please as always email me with any special creative needs or questions.

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hayes

*Offer Ends September 1st 2006

hey,

is the bonus for mytights or alexblake?

ABW Ambassador
    AlexBlake?!! I use to love alexblake, those tights sold like hotcakes I couldn't find a decent replacement when you left CJ.

I'll sign up right now and get the links up asap

This bonus is for AlexBlake.

We've just re-launched the company after the recent take over just after Christmas. We are hoping to have a great affiliate program as well now that the program will get proper attention.

Not to cause any confusion I am the affiliate manager for MyTights.com and our partner company AlexBlake.com.

Best Wishes,

Amanda

ps. and yes hotcakes is a great way to describe this products sellings, especially as we head into autumn our prime season, so get linking and grab your bonus and then enjoy the sales!

ABW Ambassador
    I just noticed that you have "an exciting new commission structure". Right now I only get 5% (laughable). What does it take to make it the 15% I thought I signed up for?

I think if you take a look at the structure it allows active affiliates that make sales to easily earn more commission whereas most other companies only pay a max of 8% in our industry.

Our average order transaction is $55.00 and with our free shipping offer on both sites over $75 if you get one order you are already at 8% commission.

This is a rewarding structure, and in addition we constantly offer incentives and bonus' as well as always offering weekly special offers for customers initiating them to buy now instead of waiting till later. I take it very seriously that it is my job to help you makes sales, I've always made that clear.

This structure is in place for MyTights.com and AlexBlake.com:

Performance Incentive
    For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $40.00 USD = 7.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $65.00 USD = 8.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $85.00 USD = 9.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $125.00 USD = 10.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $200.00 USD = 11.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $325.00 USD = 12.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $500.00 USD = 13.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $600.00 USD = 14.00%

For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $850.00 USD = 15.00%

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Amanda,

What's the difference between the 2 sites?

Except for the domain url... they look like mirrors.

AlexBlake is a US site based in LA that we recently acquired, it sells US products such as Hanes, DonnaKaren, etc. these products are not available on the MyTights site and we have learned by working in the hosiery business that the US market appeals more to the 'household' brands that they know such as these.

MyTights is a UK based company and appeals to more fashion oriented shoppers as the 'everyday' products on MyTights site appeal more to the UK, Euro audience as 'everyday namebrands'.

We are hoping that we will be able to offer a few of the top UK products on the AlexBlake site as well but currently it is prodominently US products.

However for a long time MyTights has had a commitment to making our european market open to the US and always offers great prices on shipping to the US, both serve the US industry just in different sectors.

The sites definitely reflect this. We just want to make sure that everyone everwhere is able to get the hosiery they love and trust ;-) It's a big job, but someones got to do it.

Please PM me if you require more details.

Best Wishes,

Amanda

Amanda,

Will the seasonal creatives auto update with the change of seasons or will we have to change them out each season?

Will you be adding more creatives such as 125x125?

I never did much good with Alexblake.com when on CJ. Hopefully the story will be different on SAS.

Gene
    TCS

The way I have always worked creatives is in the theory that you load season creatives once and I will always update them each season (I like you to have as less work to do as possible ;-) ), this goes for the weekly offer creative as well in terms of the links being updated with new offer pages each week.

We plan to launch a weekly offer promotion on AlexBlake as well in the Autumn.

In addition, I hope to have Christmas creative ready beginning of October, as I know everyone is keen to get these up as soon as possible.

What I would love is if there is more information like what size creative you need, what style, etc. I am here to help in anyway and am always begging for this kind of information.

So if you have any size requirements please send me an email or PM including which site you require the creative for, what size, and any details on the type of products you are looking to promote in a specific slot.

Best wishes,

Amanda

ABW Ambassador
    I wanted to take a look at the structure but couldn't find it (just joined SaS last month and I'm still not very familiar it)

Our average order transaction is $55.00 and with our free shipping offer on both sites over $75 if you get one order you are already at 8% commission.
    I think it would be a good idea to get rid of the first 2 tiers then. When we (affiliates) are looking for new merchants one of the first things we notice is the payout %, and with Alexblake that 5% kinda makes the program look pretty crapy. If you are going to be paying out at least an 8% to almost all of us (probably more), I don't see the point of this:

An 8% instead of that ugly 5% would get you more affiliates IMO

Amanda,

Thanks for your quick response. What would be really helpful would be the creation of the custom pagemaker for both programs. Presently it is hit and miss to get products by category.

Would putting up a product page showing several categories of products qualify for the incentive bonus? I plan to do this on several sites but, only have time for one at the moment. I will also be placing banner links on a number of pages.

Gene
    TCS

Here's screen shots of both sites.

They seem to be identical twins in every way - AlexBlake doesn't even say AlexBlake on it - Just MyTights.

The graphics are identical. The links are identical. Even the copyright notice is identical.

So WHERE'S the difference? I really don't see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amanda,

alexblake.com and mytights.com both go to the same site mytights.com. The links for alexblake.com go to the correct site. However, the alexblake.com links appear to be in a folder on the alexblake.com which is going to the mytights site. It appears that you need to correct the index page for the alexblake.com as it is now in a folder at a lower level than the appropriate location for the index page. Also, it could mean that the index page for mytights.com has been posted to both domains.

The index page for alexblake.com is located at: www.alexblake.com/alexblake/index.html whereas, I should be at alexblake.com/index.html www.alexblake.com/index.html is correct.

Gene
    TCS

Javi,

I agree that 8% would look 'prettier' than 5% but the mentality of the 'powers that be' was that we had too many affiliates not actively promoting our company with just 1 or 2 sales a month and that this would give our affiliates an incentive to get active with our company and in addition give me a more reasonable target of active and serious affiliates to focus my attention on, I've always taken a very active approach and I know that initially it might not 'look' pretty but if the affiliates are serious they will be active on ABW and know that if they decide to promote AlexBlake or MyTights they can easily make above the average percentage for Clothing companies online.

In addition, we also wanted to do away with an across the board commission which we used previously in favor of this incentive style commission to increase the possibilities for our affiliates to earn more money.

But as always I'll bring these concerns up to the directors and see if there is any negotiation we can work out to change our initial commission level.

Best Wishes,

Amanda

ps. In terms of the sites, both sites do run through the MyTights site however the sites do have unique code for SAS tracking on all links, these have been verified and work correctly through the SAS system.

I misunderstood your previous post and through you meant all the creative on SAS looked identical. In terms of the sites themselves they are set up to run properly on the same operating system, but carry different products from one another.

For instance,
    MyTights.com
    http://www.MyTights.com/mytights/ind...ORD=generaltxt
    (in addition SAS tags each link with the AFFID)

AlexBlake.com
    http://www.AlexBlake.com/alexblake/i...EYWORD=saletxt
    (also AFFID feature is turned on for AlexBlake)

Please send any more questions on, if they go over my technical head I'll refer them to our brilliant technical staff and get you any answers you require ;-)

TCS,

These kind of suggestions are great as well, we want to know what would make it easiest for you to promote us. We have a banner generator set up on our site, see on
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/aff...?affnetwork=AW

My hit list since leaving CJ has been for the technical guru to swap over the generator to work exactly the same for our new SAS links.

Obviously his attention has been placed getting our new AlexBlake site set up properly, but now that things are running smoothly after the launch I have a whole new set of tasks for him, so does this sound like a good place to start?

This banner generator allows the affiliates to immediately set up product pages exactly as they please.

Keep the ideas coming, we love to know what will help you all.

Best Wishes,

Amanda

http://alexblake.com/

Odd...

STILL doesn't mention AlexBlake even once (just mytights)

www.alexblake.com defo goes to AlexBlake, I'll mention to the tech that alexblake.com is reverting to mytights, thanks for the heads up.

Amanda,

I found that your banner generator only for Affiliate Window.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_mytights

My hit list since leaving CJ has been for the technical guru to swap over the generator to work exactly the same for our new SAS links.

Obviously his attention has been placed getting our new AlexBlake site set up properly, but now that things are running smoothly after the launch I have a whole new set of tasks for him, so does this sound like a good place to start?

It has not been set up for SAS yet, our tech department has had more prioritized tasks, however now his load has lightened and I was wondering if everyone wanted this to be his next task. I was finding out if this tool would be useful for my SAS affiliates

Sorry, I loss my attention.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    http://alexblake.com/

Odd...

STILL doesn't mention AlexBlake even once (just mytights)
    All taken care of now, please visit alexblake.com or www.alexblake.com at your leisure. Once again Billy Kay, thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_mytights
    TCS,

These kind of suggestions are great as well, we want to know what would make it easiest for you to promote us. We have a banner generator set up on our site, see on
    http://www.mytights.com/mytights/aff...?affnetwork=AW

This banner generator allows the affiliates to immediately set up product pages exactly as they please.

Amanda
    Amanda, the generator will be very helpful. Thank you
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Amanda,

I believe the custom page maker at SAS is a better product page generator.

It is free and works beautifully.

Gene
    TCS

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread