Another one's there.....
    Dickies just arrived. Got their email, applied, checked on something while there and before I even logged out received their email accepting me. lol Really speedy. lol Maybe they'll have scrubs, etc.???? Determined to find a nice selection somewhere

ABW Ambassador
    Instantly approved. But only 2% commission.

Noticed that too thought they might have scrubs but evidently not online from what I can tell. The other A site had a small selection but looks like it's mostly closeouts. Anybody know why these sites don't have scrubs online? They've got all sorts of work gear but not them.... Ummm scrubs are work gear lol.

I went back and checked the email again and in it they say they offer a generous commission of 8%. With a 60-day commission duration and ..... and then there's a portion referring to joining before a certain date and receiving an additional 1% during August. Did more searching and nope....no scrubs online. You can look at them, pick the color and size but no buying online

ABW Ambassador
    Sending you a PM you might like, just shhh

I guess you can't send PM's. You can post your email real quick and then delete.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread