Irish Elegance Imports - Offline since 07/30/2006
    The Irish Elegance Imports has gone offline due to lack of funds since 07/30/2006 at 4:12:52 PM

Are Irish Elegance Imports gone from SAS?

I have over 240 product pages build with their latest datafeed dated (2005-12-15).

I need to know if they're coming back to SaS before I delete that directory, or before I try to find another Irish Gifts merchant to replace the Irish Elegance Imports program.

I wrote them about their offline status and this was their reply:

We had already sent a notification to ShareASale stating that we no longer wished to have a ShareASale account. We asked that our account be closed once funds were depleted.
    Thank you,
    Irish Elegance

I say nice of them to notify their affiliates. NOT

It would be a good idea for ShareAsale to send out emails of merchants who choose to end their program especially if the merchants just load up and leave and don't think of all the hard work people such as yourself have put in to promoting their products.

If you want to verify their departure the email they responded from was:
    irishelegance@optonline.net

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    I wrote them about their offline status and this was their reply:

We had already sent a notification to ShareASale stating that we no longer wished to have a ShareASale account. We asked that our account be closed once funds were depleted.

Thank you,

Irish Elegance

I say nice of them to notify their affiliates. NOT

It would be a good idea for ShareAsale to send out emails of merchants who choose to end their program especially if the merchants just load up and leave and don't think of all the hard work people such as yourself have put in to promoting their products.

If you want to verify their departure the email they responded from was:

irishelegance@optonline.net
    Thanks for the info porkchop,

I also agree that It would be a good idea for ShareAsale to send out emails of merchants who choose to end their program, that way we don't waste our time with merchants that start to show low funds as a prelude to leaving the network.

Otherwise, once any other merchant shows up as "Temporarily Offline" it would be the time to drop that merchant from our sites immediately.

One thing would be to give a merchant a break if they run out of funds for a few hours, but another thing is to be taken for a free ride without our knowledge, because we trusted a merchant that looked ok.

Tax Paying Member
    If my memory serves me correctly....................and it is not always as reliable as I would like.....................Irish Elegance has pulled this gambit before. I dropped them about a year ago because they were off-line for a period of time. Actualy did not realise that they were back in play. They had some nice products with lots of potential.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

They had some nice products with lots of potential.
    I agree, that's why I made a directory with all of their products, but since they don't need us anymore, it's time to move to the next one.

Anyway, I just deleted that directory 5 minutes ago, I saw other merchants with Irish products, that may be a good replacement to the Elegance one.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread