View Poll Results: When I think Of Crocs, I Think...

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • YAY! I Love My Crocs

4 17.39%
  • YIP. Crocs are smilish.. kinda

2 8.70%
  • Huh? WTH is a crock?

6 26.09%
  • Dum, I say jellies of the 21 century

8 34.78%
  • Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 13.04%
    Just for fun
    I was having a conversation with some friends today... and fun question came to mind. So please take a minute to add your two cents, it will make everyone smiley jolly YAY

jen
    [URL=http://www.mypenguintravels.com][COLOR=DarkRed]Have you seen my penguin?[/COLOR][/URL]
    [FONT=Tahoma]The Blog: [URL=http://www.jgoode.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode.com [/COLOR][/URL] | The Shop: [URL=http://www.jgoodedesigns.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode Designs [/COLOR][/URL]
    [SIZE=1][B]Designer/Illustrator/Professional Doodler[/B] for [B]Apparel, Gifts, Decor & more...[/B][/SIZE] :artist:[/FONT]

http and a telephoto
    I prefer alligators...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I've heard of some real Crocs showing up in neighborhoods (makes me glad I live way up in an apartment )

Cartoons of crocs can be fun and when I think of crocs I think of
    Crocodile Rock by Elton John
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

They look like Lego shoes - the kind you'd be able to change on your Lego figures - and definitely shouldn't be see on grown-ups.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the shoes here. I could be wrong. I voted ewww, because even though they are super popular and supposedly really comfortable, I think they are the most unflattering thing I have ever seen. They make your feet look huge and people just walk sort of frumpy in them.

If you're actually talking about the animal, then just disregard one of your ewwww votes.

Sheri

Thumbs down
    I really, really, hate 'em and think they're ugly. And wouldn't they make your feet all sweaty in this heat since they are made of plastic? Ick!
    Julia
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Share Results Network
    [email=julia@shareresults.com]julia@shareresults.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]http://www.shareresults.com[/URL]

Smilish? LOL
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Red face
    Jen, you crack me up (croc me up?).

I guess I'm out of it...what the heck is a croc?

My favorite crocodile poem is The Purist by Ogden Nash

I bet Jen could come up with some cute illustrations for the poem.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    I think they are hideously unfashionable. But then again, fashion is what is "IN" and crocs are certainly "IN" right now so goes to show what I know about fashion.

And... truth be told, I tried on my mother in law's and they ARE, THE most comfy shoes on the planet next to warm fuzzy slippers so I totally understand the obsession... just not enough to wear them myself! I am short and need all the height I can get!! LOL But kudos to all ye who do (wear them, that is)!! LOL

I loved my "jellies" back in the 80s when I was just a kid. I still remember the rubber-y smell of new jellies.... like it was yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    I think they are hideously unfashionable. But then again, fashion is what is "IN" and crocs are certainly "IN" right now ...
    They're darned HOT in August
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Internet Cowboy
    I (heart) Croc$
    Me and Croc$ have a very $pecial relation$hip, but a$ the $ummer month$ go by it i$ waning. I have put up $ome ob$cene number$ of Croc$ this $ummer. I do not own a pair. I prefer Keen.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    I think they are hideously unfashionable. But then again, fashion is what is "IN" and crocs are certainly "IN" right now so goes to show what I know about fashion.
    They're ugly and comfortable ... says it all.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of them.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Internet Cowboy
    They come in orange, purple, red and soooo many colors. How can anyone resist a pair of purple plastic, comfy, and good around wet or otherwise slippery surfaces, and real easy to get on and off, shoes? The amount of effective heel padding has made them popular among those with heel issues like plantar fasciitis. Good forefoot padding. They are trendy now and in great demand but on the way out for oxfords and boots that cost much more

I saw Crocs for sale in the card store at the mall, Hallmark store. They were the hot shoe this summer season in the 'very' casual sandal category. Pick up a pair at the checkout stand. lol

hahaha

unclescooter.. i was waiting for some kinda of sales banner to pop out at me with a fancy plastic coupon attached LOL.

i personally have a fear of crocs. they remind me of my junior high collection of jellies... every color in an array of patterned plastic weaves. -- i can understand the comfy part, but i take care of that by just not wearing shoes at all.

to me that make sense as gardening shoes.. or maybe clam digging sandals. maybe the occasional pool outfit accessory. but here, i see them every where. im postive both my mom and granny own enough pairs that i can live vicariously through their foot fun
    [URL=http://www.mypenguintravels.com][COLOR=DarkRed]Have you seen my penguin?[/COLOR][/URL]
    [FONT=Tahoma]The Blog: [URL=http://www.jgoode.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode.com [/COLOR][/URL] | The Shop: [URL=http://www.jgoodedesigns.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode Designs [/COLOR][/URL]
    [SIZE=1][B]Designer/Illustrator/Professional Doodler[/B] for [B]Apparel, Gifts, Decor & more...[/B][/SIZE] :artist:[/FONT]

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Ooh, I like 'em! Course I was the one in the 60s who was wearing little old lady wedgies instead of clogs.

I bought a pair of boots recently that are so ugly they're beautiful. They're also so heavy you could probably drive nails with them. One of my grandfathers owned a shoe store. I always have had a soft spot for ugly shoes and I sure do like those Crocs.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    I have a dark blue pair that arent too bad looking. But then again I just use them as indoor shoes. They have never been outside.

They are way comfortable cruising around my house, my heels love them.

Yes they can be a little sweaty but what shoes arent in this weather? A least they breath and can be run under water to clean.

When I see lime green ones outside they look silly to me still

Affiliate Network Rep
    Everyone in my family has a pair of Crocs. (Red, Blue, Yellow....).

Although I wouldn't really ever wear them in public, my dad and mom do. And when my feet start hurting cause I'm wearing impractical heels, they laugh at me

They are super comfortable, although they aren't great looking!

They make great boating shoes and I understand that the medical profession has starting wearing them as comfort shoes that can be kept very clean.

I realized how popular they were when I started seeing the knock-offs in the discount stores and people started saying - these are "real" crocs.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I voted: YAY! I Love My Crocs

Tha'ts why I live in Florida, http://sofia.usgs.gov/virtual_tour/i...833_gators.jpg
    but I think you're talking about something else

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread