Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. GoldenCan
    ClickInks at GoldenCAN - $5.00 Integration Bonus
    We are very excited to announce that ClickInks ShareASale is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display ClickInks's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Samples:
    ClickInks Store Integration Sample
    ClickInks Coupon Integration Sample
    ClickInks Search Integration Sample

ClickInks's GetData:
    Use GoldenCAN GetData feature to get the complete pre formatted HTML for ClickInks’s store integration and display on your website with SEO benefits.

ClickInks's GetRSS:
    Use GoldenCAN GetRSS feature to receive a valid RSS document with ClickInks’s Coupons and recent Price Drop products.

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add ClickInks in your existing Integration.

Exclamation $5.00 Integration Bonus
    Important Addition to the above:

We are giving away unlimited $5.00 integration bonuses to everyone who imports the Clickinks.com GoldenCAN datafeed option into their site.

[thread title edited accordingly]

Always doing my best to keep you HAPPY!

Geno

Thats great!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Do we qualify by just adding a GC Clickink display to our sites?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Do we qualify by just adding a GC Clickink display to our sites?
    ecomcity, PM me. I am not sure I fully understand what you mean by a "GC Clickink display".

Thanks,

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    Hello Team,

I have spent some time looking at the GoldenCAN solution and I must say the search feature is excellent!

Our data feed includes printer models not just cartridges. I have personally had a look at the competitions data feed and the vast majority of them do not provide any printer information.

What does this mean for you?
    Well the majority of our customers search by printer model number, and so if you are currently promoting a competitor and do not have access to this information then you are probably losing a large portion of potential sales.

I invite you to use the GoldenCAN search box and search for any term that you think your consumers would use to find either their printer cartridge or printer and see what results you get.

We must applaud Asif for providing such an incredible tool!

Sajjad

The custom SubLevel Category links do not direct to the specific product page but to the index page. Any fix for that?

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Ok I added my feed to a content page (I think it integrates well) then I did a test I searched for ink form my printer by searching for my printer type (HP 2710) it found some ink at a good price so I click on the link and it takes me to a feedback suggestion page not to the ink I would like to buy this will work. http://www.clickinks.com/showproduct...1&SSAID=xxxxxx this is the page I went to. (i x'ed out my PID) What is wrong here?
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Nina, GR,

Thank you for your posts. Once Monday morning starts on the East Coast of the US (and both Sajjad of Clickinks and Asif of GoldenCAN) can see your posts, replies will be posted here. Thank you for your comments...

Geno

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by GethsemeneRose
    Ok I added my feed to a content page (I think it integrates well) then I did a test I searched for ink form my printer by searching for my printer type (HP 2710) it found some ink at a good price so I click on the link and it takes me to a feedback suggestion page not to the ink I would like to buy this will work. http://www.clickinks.com/showproduct...1&SSAID=xxxxxx this is the page I went to. (i x'ed out my PID) What is wrong here?
    It seems like some products on the clickinks data feed are no longer available. Sajjad is working on making sure the latest Datafeed is updated ASAP.

Ok that will be good. I would like to say other than that everything else looks GREAT (I checked on some other products and they went to the products not the feedback page so that is good ) also I did get my incentive payment so that too is good. It seems only the ink I need for MY printer is incorrect LOL wouldn't you know it I cannot buy from my own link. Anyway all in all a great product I have started setting up some feeds for other merchants I am affiliated with also.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Wink
    It seems only the ink I need for MY printer is incorrect LOL wouldn't you know it I cannot buy from my own link.
    Seems it's a time to buy a new printer

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Nina, GR, Art,

We are currently creating a new data feed and should have one for you within a few days. The new feed is far more comprehensive and frankly provides an easier category structure to navigate our products. I have seen a draft of this feed but there were some modifications required. The feed should be ready very soon!

In the meantime, I will ask my development team to look at the current feed and fix the problems you have found.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused and hope to have this resolved very soon.

Sajjad

Will I need to get a new code or will the old one still work?

Mr. GoldenCan
    If merchants update their data feed or you make any changes to your store at GoldenCAN, you do not need to create a new store at GoldenCAN or copy the code again.

Just credited two more $5.00 bonuses to affiliates that have integrated the Clickinks datafeed into their sites using the GoldenCAN option...

Geno

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I've got it added with seach so far. I also recently updated the feed but thought the categories were a little broad.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    ecomcity, PM me. I am not sure I fully understand what you mean by a "GC Clickink display".

Thanks,

Geno
    No need for a PM Gino. My site is an open book and a sample Clickink display looks like this... http://www.ecomcity.com/product.htm

Just wondering if the 5.00 spiff goes for adding GC showcases to the existing account.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Affiliate Manager
    The GREAT thing about the GoldenCAN tool is that you guys don't have to do anything except host 1 line of code. GoldenCAN hosts a copy of our data feed and every time we update the feed, your site is updated simultaneously.

Folks, I am deeply sorry for the delay with the feed. We should have it for you VERY soon. Just a few minor tweaks required and then we will be ready to launch.

I'm wondering if there is anyway we can control the order of the products listed? This way we can ensure that our fastest selling products are listed at the top.

Thanks
    Sajjad

Quote Originally Posted by Clickinks.com
    The GREAT thing about the GoldenCAN tool is that you guys don't have to do anything except host 1 line of code. GoldenCAN hosts a copy of our data feed and every time we update the feed, your site is updated simultaneously.

Folks, I am deeply sorry for the delay with the feed. We should have it for you VERY soon. Just a few minor tweaks required and then we will be ready to launch.

I'm wondering if there is anyway we can control the order of the products listed? This way we can ensure that our fastest selling products are listed at the top.

Thanks
    Sajjad
    Assif can make that happen by setting up the defalut product display to show a good cross section. Your isn't so bad. Overstock default isn't too bad but they sure need to lose the darn BULK purchase categories from hogging their GC category list.

Merchants should really tweak their GC displays using Asif's expertise and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    ...Just wondering if the 5.00 spiff goes for adding GC showcases to the existing account.
    Yes, it does, ecomcity. Check your account. The "Geno bucks" are already in it. Thank you for adding that datafeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    I've got it added with seach so far...
    This is excellent, Jack. PM me where I may view the results of your integration, and I will get the $5.00 to you too.

Geno

The custom sub category links still do not resolve to the product page, they are all directed to the index page.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    The custom sub category links still do not resolve to the product page, they are all directed to the index page.
    Clickinks e-mailed ShareASale the newest datafeed on Sunday (08/20). I have not yet received a confirmation from SaS that the feed was uploaded. It was Sunday... I'm sure the new feed should be up shortly, and once it's up at SaS, GoldenCAN will automatically fetch it.

This issue should be straightened out any day.

Geno

New datafeed was up and running this morning but now there are less categories / products.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    New datafeed was up and running this morning but now there are less categories / products.
    Hi Nina

We've not necessarily reduced the categories but rather streamlined them. We took a look at our category structure and decided the navigation was not as customer centric as we would like it to be.

Therefore we decided to organize the categories as follows:

----------------
    Level 1
    ----------------
    Ink Cartridges by Cartridge Number
    Ink Cartridges by Printer Model
    Laser Cartridges by Cartridge Number
    Laser Cartridges by Printer Model

----------------
    Level 2 (Manufacturer level sub category)
    ----------------
    Brother
    Epson
    Canon
    Dell
    HP
    Lexmark

----------------
    Level 3 (Series sub sub category)
    ----------------
    Manufacturer specific subcategories inc:
    DeskJet Series (HP)
    OfficeJet Series (HP)
    R Series (Epson)
    Pixma Series (Canon)

We have also introduced a new column (column O) that contains the OEM part number. This is helpful if you wish to relate our internal product code to the manufacturer's product code. This was something that was requested from numerous sources including price comparison sites.

I hope this answers your questions, and most importantly assists you in converting better.

Thank you for your support!
    Sajjad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast