ABW Ambassador
    Important Request - can't add any more Sites
    I haven't added this to the thread called "Things we need to fix" as I'm not sure my previous requests there are been read as they have been added weeks ago and had no reply?

We can't add more than a few sites to sas in our account

I have mentioned this before and was told that I have nothing to worry about as commissions will still be paid for sites that are not added to the sas account anyway.

There is a limited line as most of you know that only lets you add a couple of websites and any more added will be cut off and will not be listed, it should only be a small job to fix this.

I would like you to please correct this and allow us to list our sites properly as this could be affecting my commissions as I have several sites that I haven't added and I don't have any idea on the stats for these sites since they can't be included in sas. It's also important that potential merchants see what sites we have and what we can offer them.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I haven't added this to the thread called "Things we need to fix" as I'm not sure my previous requests there are been read as they have been added weeks ago and had no reply?

We can't add more than a few sites to sas in our account

I have mentioned this before and was told that I have nothing to worry about as commissions will still be paid for sites that are not added to the sas account anyway.

There is a limited line as most of you know that only lets you add a couple of websites and any more added will be cut off and will not be listed, it should only be a small job to fix this.

I would like you to please correct this and allow us to list our sites properly as this could be affecting my commissions as I have several sites that I haven't added and I don't have any idea on the stats for these sites since they can't be included in sas. It's also important that potential merchants see what sites we have and what we can offer them.
    I'm not sure, as it has been a while since I've added any new sites to the SAS form, but you could try putting a ";" at the end of the last one and add another domain and see how it looks. I have to do this with some other networks.

Hey, hit one of your links with a test click (for one you haven't added). I bet it shows up OK.

That field is just an informational field for the AM to look at in case they question what site(s) you have and whether or not you are a good fit for their program. I just put a link to one of my sites in that form that lists all of my other websites. Not had a problem with that.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

ABW Ambassador
    herb, I might try a test click with them later, thanks

Scott, Ok, I think it would be good if they could just make it a text area so we can add as many as we have but I was also thinking of doing what you do and link to your main site etc. I guess I will have to do this, thanks.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Outsourced Program Manager
    website listings
    Hi;
    It doesn't matter at all if all ur websites are listed or not. THEY are only there for us AM's to see one of them so we can deceide to allow u into our program or not.

Many times when an affiliate applys with a wesbite that is not suited to my merchant i will write them and ask then how they intend on promoting www.XXX.com

AS long as your code is up correctly where ever you want it you will receive all commissions due you.

Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager

Fine Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby
    Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry

Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    as I have several sites that I haven't added and I don't have any idea on the stats for these sites since they can't be included in sas.
    As far as stats go, you can add an indentifier to the end of your SAS link so that you know where the traffic/clicks/sales are coming from.

Add whatever you want to use to identify which site by placing the identifier at the end of this part of the url:

&afftrack=

Let's use "site A" for example. You would use:

&afftrack=site_a
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks for the feedback & I will look at these ideas...

all the best glinted!
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread