Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Top affiliate earns $13,388.70 in July ....
    Hello team,

Big congratulations to all our amazing affiliates on the ChecksUnlimited program !!

The program is kicking, over 90 affiliates are making money on this account ...

Special congratualtions to our top 5 affiliate partners:

We know you have choices and we appreciate your time, effort and dedication to our programs......

Thank you again...

If you are not a member of this program or you are not getting a check this month from ChecksUnlimited, call me, email me or IM me and let me show you how to cash in with ChecksUnlimited this month !!

If you are not a member, join ChecksUnlimited today and start earning commissions in August !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

What is ChecksUnlimited? Is that a vanity check program?
    Instead of ordering checks from a bank, can a customer order checks from
    ChecksUnlimited? Could you summarize the program in a sentence or two?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Rhia
    http://www.checksunlimited.com/

and there are numerous threads

one click

Checks Unlimited which started in 1986 as the first major direct mail check printer is now America's leading direct-to-consumer check provider, offers checks at a savings of as much as 50% when compared to typical bank prices! With our complete line of personal checks, business checks and accessories, Checks Unlimited can accommodate every check writing need. Personal check styles include exclusive licensed designs like Coca-Cola™, Harley-Davidson®, NBA, NHL®, Sesame Street™, and Thomas Kinkade.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

probably a pretty lucrative click too after reading and rereading those top couple of check amounts.
    Know I'm gonna be talking to Andy soon ... could use some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    If you are not a member of this program or you are not getting a check this month from ChecksUnlimited, call me, email me or IM me and let me show you how to cash in with ChecksUnlimited this month !! If you are not a member, join ChecksUnlimited today and start earning commissions in August !!
    Hey Andy,

I'll tell you, I've been ordering from you guys for years well before we really knew the potential of the Internet (been ordering since the company started). Anyway, you're definitely on my list since you sell a product I use and believe.

I cannot connect to your site at the moment (probably due to the uploading I'm doing to the site at the moment), but I imagine there will be tips, tricks and suggestions on how best to ascend to the ranks of the top five? If they can do it, I know that I can rise there as well. Time, time, time and, of course, persistence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    What is ChecksUnlimited? Is that a vanity check program?
    Instead of ordering checks from a bank, can a customer order checks from
    ChecksUnlimited? Could you summarize the program in a sentence or two?
    Exactly. They have something like 100 different designs of personal checks ranging from Amazing Grace to Winnie the Pooh. Prices are typically far less than what you pay at the bank. The have some tremendous deals (which you can find at any good coupon site!), especially for new customers.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread