Specific Product Linking Code
    Hi,

Is the specific product linking code working?

I logged into SAS.

On the main page when I first log in there are columns.

Under a column entitled "Get Links" there is a link to "Get Specific Product Linking Code" where I should be able to find links to specific products [i.e. there should be a method that enables me to create a specific product code link]
    When I click that all I get is a list of merchants with datafeeds available.

How am I supposed to get the specific product link?

Thanks in advance
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Rhia7 - This has unfortunately been broken for weeks. Here's a thread relating to it.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=76091

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    Rhia7 - This has unfortunately been broken for weeks. Here's a thread relating to it.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=76091

I could have sworn I read some posts where female posters were lavishing praise upon Brian and inserting the kissy kissy icon into their praise for fixing the specific product linking code. I apologize for the mix up
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    You're right you did see the post.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=76447

I went to get links right after that thread was posted and it still wasn't working, maybe it was working temporarily. Not sure if it will help but you can try this:

Click on the Datafeeds link or on the Get Specific Product Linking Code link, pick the merchant you want, you then get an option to view all their products. That works okay unless the merchant has thousands of products but better than nothing.

Hope that helps.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Rhia,

It works for most of the merchants ... some it is disabled on due to the size of those feeds which is the issue that we are working on....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Rhia,

It works for most of the merchants ... some it is disabled on due to the size of those feeds which is the issue that we are working on....
    By default it just went to the list of merchants with datafeeds available.
    I wasn't able to get this tool to work
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    female posters were lavishing praise upon Brian and inserting the kissy kissy icon
    ROFLMAOOOO......

That is because Brian tickles those ivories and is of late reputed to be an accomplished crooner. A looker who's the modern day Frank Sinatra of affiliate marketing

webworker - ROFLMAOOOO......

That is because Brian tickles those ivories and is of late reputed to be an accomplished crooner. A looker who's the modern day Frank Sinatra of affiliate marketing

lol On dial-up so still haven't managed to hear him sing yet. From all accounts though from what I've been reading agree with the accomplished crooner talk

Umm not sure if my post was the one that was referred to or not. I made a post but only had the little smiley guys in it, not any kissy kissy icons. lol
    Am very very happy the product creator is back though. Naaaah won't get started again on that. lol

Rhia 7 - not sure which merchant you're looking for but guess it must be one of the ones Brian was referring to. Ever since I made the post I haven't had any problems getting mine at all. Just wait...next one I go for there will be a problem. lol Guess I've been lucky or whatever but it's been working just fine.
    For me at least if I go down to the merchant I want to get the codes for it will say: the datafeed contains whatever amount then under it has
    View Products or Download .csv
    I click the view products and then just look through til I find the product I want and then get the info.

Sorry the merchant you want is I guess one of the ones Brian says they're still working on. I do have a bit of a problem regarding sizing for one of my merchants but am going to make a separate post for it.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread