Mr. GoldenCan
    Dr. Leonard's Healthcare is now available at GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that Dr. Leonard's Healthcare CJ is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display Dr. Leonard's Healthcare's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Samples:
    Dr. Leonard's Healthcare Store Integration Sample
    Dr. Leonard's Healthcare Coupon Integration Sample
    Dr. Leonard's Healthcare Search Integration Sample

Dr. Leonard's Healthcare's GetData:
    Use GoldenCAN GetData feature to get the complete pre formatted HTML for Dr. Leonard's Healthcare’s store integration and display on your website with SEO benefits.

Dr. Leonard's Healthcare's GetRSS:
    Use GoldenCAN GetRSS feature to receive a valid RSS document with Dr. Leonard's Healthcare’s Coupons and recent Price Drop products.

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add Dr. Leonard's Healthcare in your existing Integration.

This one's going to need a bit of tweaking.

I set up a store for the "Health Products" category, and the first two products displayed are "Girls Gone Wild" and "Guys Gone Wild" DVD's. I'm pretty sure my target audience (arthritics, elderly shut-ins, person with minor physical handicaps) isn't looking for that kind of stuff.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    This one's going to need a bit of tweaking.

I set up a store for the "Health Products" category, and the first two products displayed are "Girls Gone Wild" and "Guys Gone Wild" DVD's. I'm pretty sure my target audience (arthritics, elderly shut-ins, person with minor physical handicaps) isn't looking for that kind of stuff.
    I see the products you have mentioned. those products are in the datafeed with that categories. what you think? should we remove those products from the datafeed?

I don't know. I think it's rather odd though, to have those particular items served up to people who are looking for such things as toilet seat risers, arthritis aids, incontinence briefs and the like.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread