Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    $50.00 Cash Bonus
    Let's Get Busy - $50.00 Cash Bonus

It's GRrrr8 that so many affiliates have signed up for our program at SaS. Welcome aboard and thank you!!!

Now it’s time to get those links and banners “live” and start making money together. You can’t sell what isn’t there – so we are rewarding self starters with a $50 first sale bonus! Here’s how it works:

1.) If you have not already signed up for our affiliate program, visit SaS and sign up before August 31, 2006. If you're already signed up follow the steps that follow.

2.) Sign up for our free data feed on SaS and set our data feed live before August 31, 2006. (we provide data feed free on SaS)

3.) Email our affiliate support staff (Support@AmeriTrustRx.Com) to verify that you have activated the data feed and include the URL for the site(s) for which data feed is activated.

4.) Upon verifying that you have activated the data feed and our products are live on your site(s), in addition to the regular commissions paid through SaS, we will award you a $50 cash bonus on your first sale totalling $150.00 or more! (BTW, our average ticket is $178.00)

This "Let's Get Busy" $50.00 bonus is limited to ABW affiliates who activate our data feed before August 31, 2006 and notify us via email to our support staff at the address above – so let's get busy and have some fun together. Any questions – just call or email our support staff and we’ll be happy to assist, or you can PM me at your convenience.

Let’s Get Busy!!

Cheers to All!
    Alan Hamilton
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

signup link
    Let's Get Busy - $50.00 Cash Bonus!

Prior to posting the cash bonus announcement, after reviewing the announcement numerous times, our "announcement radar" did not catch the missing signup link.

What can we say, we are only human and humans make mistakes too… Not just computers.

If you wish to participate in the $50 cash bonus program, and you are not a current affiliate, you may sign up through share-a-sale.

To your success,

Zach Hamilton

Is that an XML feed?

XML Feed
    Best123,

Thank you for your interest in the AmeriTrustRx datafeed. To answer your question, the datafeed offered through Share-a-Sale is not an xml feed.

As a matter of fact, to the best of my knowledge, Share-a-Sale does not offer an XML datafeed service to their merchants and affiliates. Of course, if I am misinformed, please feel free to correct me. If not, perhaps this is something we can discuss with Brian so they can add it to their service offering. I will contact them regarding this matter tomorrow.

In the meantime, we are also in the process of investigating the datafeed service offering from datafeedfile.com. My understanding is that they offer an XML datafeed service or something similar. We will keep you posted (next week) on the status of datefeedfile as well as Share-a-Sale.

Finally, in the event that datafeedfile or Share-a-Sale does not offer an XML datafeed service, I will speak with our programmer regarding this service. We would be more than happy to set this service up, as it will benefit all affiliates.

Thank you for your question and I welcome you to post any additional questions or comments you may have.

To your success,

Zach Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@AmeriTrustRx
    Best123,

Thank you for your interest in the AmeriTrustRx datafeed. To answer your question, the datafeed offered through Share-a-Sale is not an xml feed.

As a matter of fact, to the best of my knowledge, Share-a-Sale does not offer an XML datafeed service to their merchants and affiliates. Of course, if I am misinformed, please feel free to correct me. If not, perhaps this is something we can discuss with Brian so they can add it to their service offering. I will contact them regarding this matter tomorrow.

In the meantime, we are also in the process of investigating the datafeed service offering from datafeedfile.com. My understanding is that they offer an XML datafeed service or something similar. We will keep you posted (next week) on the status of datefeedfile as well as Share-a-Sale.

Finally, in the event that datafeedfile or Share-a-Sale does not offer an XML datafeed service, I will speak with our programmer regarding this service. We would be more than happy to set this service up, as it will benefit all affiliates.

Thank you for your question and I welcome you to post any additional questions or comments you may have.

To your success,

Zach Hamilton

I don't think SAS has XML version of their feeds, I remember seeing only CSV feeds.

When ever you are ready to provide xml format, please try to break up the xml into smaller xml files.

I was working with one merchants xml feed today from one of the data feed providers the merchant uses, the main challenge I was facing with that xml file was that it combined all of the merchants products from all categories into 1 huge file.

I would prefer to get separate xml files for different product categories.

For example, say Acme company is selling ink cartridges and other printer supplies - the combined xml file had ink cartridges, printer paper, ribbons and so one for different printer brands and models all in one HUGE file.

It would be much better if the xml feed was broken into some sort or category, even better - if an affiliate was given an option to break the xml file in the category structure that fits the affiliate's needs.

More flexibility with the feeds is better. Please take this in to consideration before designing your xml feeds.

Best123,

Thank you very much for the feedback on the XML service structure. This is excellent information for us (as a merchant) to have in designing services that best fit the needs of affiliates.

To your success,

Zach Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by best123
    I don't think SAS has XML version of their feeds, I remember seeing only CSV feeds.

When ever you are ready to provide xml format, please try to break up the xml into smaller xml files.

I was working with one merchants xml feed today from one of the data feed providers the merchant uses, the main challenge I was facing with that xml file was that it combined all of the merchants products from all categories into 1 huge file.

I would prefer to get separate xml files for different product categories.

For example, say Acme company is selling ink cartridges and other printer supplies - the combined xml file had ink cartridges, printer paper, ribbons and so one for different printer brands and models all in one HUGE file.

It would be much better if the xml feed was broken into some sort or category, even better - if an affiliate was given an option to break the xml file in the category structure that fits the affiliate's needs.

More flexibility with the feeds is better. Please take this in to consideration before designing your xml feeds.

I would like to ask a few questions about your site before I sign up. I could not use the contact merchant form because I am not a current affiliate and I could not send a private message through this forum because it said I did not have enough posts yet.

How can I contact you about your program?

Thank you

umm porkchop read the first post theres a support email address provided there!
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Pork Chop
    No problem PC. email support is "Support@AmeriTrustRx.com."

Best Regards - Alan Hamilton
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Contact Info
    P.C. you can also call our support team Monday - Thursday at the data center. Office hours are 8:30 - 5 Mountain Time Zone Mon - Thurs. 720 - 249 - 2574.

Email support is available 7 days at the address posted earlier.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ooops...Sorry...Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Congratulations $50 Bonus Signups!
    Welcome to the first six affiliates who have signed up for our $50 Cash Bonus offer!

Everything you need to get up and running - complete with our SaS data feed is ready to go when you sign up - so visit us on SaS and join the fun! Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions - or you can always PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Come on in - the water's fine!!!

Support@AmeritrustRx.com
    Data Center Live support: Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 5 MDST
    720-249-4531

Data feed question
    We presently have the SaS data feed on our Ameritrust Rx program. Some of you have emailed asking if we do XML feed, and some of you have said that you do not like xml feeds.

I'd appreciate everyone's input on the data feed question. If XML is an important tool for you I will have our programmer write our own XML feed as SaS does not presently offer it.

Please let me know what you think and why.

Thanks All!

Different affiliates use different technologies to display their data feeds

some take data feed from an excel spreadsheet/csv file and upload it to their database. some use javascript, php, xml data that is remotely hosted on *your* server and updated by *you* automatically every month.

I have been using xml all over my website, and many merchants offer their feeds in about 4 different technologies. I prefer to stay consistent with the technology i'm using.

The same data can be offered in many different technologies to cater to what the affiliate prefers to use.

Thanks for the feedback Best. Most who have signed up so far have been ok with the SaS feed - but we'll be working out an XML of our own in the near future. Thanks again.

Alan Hamilton

You're welcome. I think so far, i'm the only one here using xml. In order to use csv feeds i would need to set up a database.

If I don't have xml feeds I usually just use plain text links, i can work with those for now.

It might not be cost effective for you to provide xml feeds for just 1 affiliate, but it's good that you are considering it for the future.

Smile
    Yep - indeed it would not be cost effective for one affiliate, but as we grow relationships here, perhaps there are more who will want XML - so we want to be looking to the future to accommodate our affiliates needs. Thank you for the feedback.

Welcome New Affiliates
    A huge welcome to our two newest affiliates! Be sure to get the data feed up by August 31st so you can qualify for that $50 bonus!!

I want to remind everyone that we are offering a special $50.00 cash bonus to new affiliates who sign up and get our SaS data feed live before August 31, 2006! Full details on the bonus are available in the original announcement in this thread. There's something very special coming soon too!

Our program is beginning to grow and I really want to thank this forum and the many great peers here for the positive support, feedback and ideas you've shared with us. I'll be attending Andy's certification class next week in Chicago and look forward to it being a learning experience that will benefit everyone who partners with us.

Please be sure to visit us at SaS and get signed up before August 31st!!

Cheers & Thanks Everyone!

Alan Hamilton & The AmeriTrustRx Team
    Support@AmeritrustRx.Com

Out of town Tomorrow
    Almost forgot to mention that I will be going out of town for five days beginning August 9th, so if you want to contact us, you can email either Zach or Jeremy at Support@Ameritrustrx.Com.

Have a great rest of the week ABW!!

New Site + $50 bonus + $1,500 bonus
    Just a reminder boys and girls!

With our new site up and running - this is a great time to remind everyone that the $1,500.00 bonus program is in progress and the special $50 sign up - "go live" data feed bonus is effective for all new sign ups through August 31st.

August is nearing an end, so if you haven't partnered with us yet, be sure to visit SaS for full details. Data feed is live and commissions are paid on all orders, both new and repeat for as long as the customer is with us. Our welcome to all the new affiliates who've joined us this month. We're looking forward to many great years together!

Thanks for everything & Welcome to the team!!

Alan Hamilton - AM
    Affiliate support: Zach & Jeremy
    PM or email us at Support@ameritrustRx.com
    Data Center: 720 - 249 - 3451

corrected phone number
    Dislexia for cure found..... Duh

Sorry but I transposed the support contact number. It is 720 - 249 - 4531. Hey I get tired at night - ok?? !!
    Last edited by ALH - AmeritrustRx; August 17th, 2006 at 12:33 AM. Reason: correction to phone number

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread