ABW Ambassador
    Why did I get an invite from ClubMom and Jeff Molander?
    I've opted in to no related email lists and can't figure out why I've gotten email from both in one day. One is inviting me, specifically for one of my topically related sites, to become a Club Mom affiliate, and the other is from Mr. Molander for some other project.

Is there some kind of opt-in list somewhere I might inadvertantly be on that I'm unaware is available for these type of offers?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Filled out any surveys lately?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I would think the ClubMom one is a straight recruiting email, we also send out an email to invite people to join our affilate program if we believe there is a nice fit

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    I would think the ClubMom one is a straight recruiting email, we also send out an email to invite people to join our affilate program if we believe there is a nice fit
    That's what it is Chris, a straight recruiting email - and there are 3 sites that fit (soon to be 4). One gets killer traffic & conversions for a small niche site, one is totally in the toilet (one of them that gets some Bill Bam sales here and there), and the one they specifically mentioned, which is the oldest in the niche.

No objection to recruiting emails Chris, it's a good way to find proactive merchants - though I would consider a ClubMom link a leak since I've heard tell they don't convert and if the product merchants don't convert I'd just as soon get Adsense $ than send traffic someplace for no $.

And yes Rhea, I did the Partner Centric (aka FartnerCentric, thanks to Haiko) survey for the restaurant deal (which I should redeem and go paint the town red with Rexanne). So that must be it.

But what struck me as odd is that it came on the same day around the same time as one from Mr. Molander who wouldn't even know I exist. So how did I get on his list of suspects to email?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    But what struck me as odd is that it came on the same day around the same time as one from Mr. Molander who wouldn't even know I exist. So how did I get on his list of suspects to email?
    Not got a clue there, what was Jeff's email about?

No objection to recruiting emails Chris, it's a good way to find proactive merchants
    I'll pass the word and send you 20 mails tomorrow to ensure we have you signed up for everything

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread